BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Breaking News Shooting At Elementary School

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 159160161162163 164>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 3:25pm
sorry if  posted 

str0ngforlife:

peanutbutta:

swagcheck:

caffeine—dreams:

This was released to the media…from the mother of 6 year-old Noah Pozner.

This was her eulogy…

“The sky is crying, and the flags are at half-mast. It is a sad, sad day. But it is also your day, Noah, my little man. I will miss your forceful and purposeful little steps stomping through our house. I will miss your perpetual smile, the twinkle in your dark blue eyes, framed by eyelashes that would be the envy of any lady in this room.

Most of all, I will miss your visions of your future. You wanted to be a doctor, a soldier, a taco factory manager. It was your favorite food, and no doubt you wanted to ensure that the world kept producing tacos.

You were a little boy whose life force had all the gravitational pull of a celestial body. You were light and love, mischief and pranks. You adored your family with every fiber of your 6-year-old being. We are all of us elevated in our humanity by having known you. A little maverick, who didn’t always want to do his schoolwork or clean up his toys, when practicing his ninja moves or Super Mario on the Wii seemed far more important.

Noah, you will not pass through this way again. I can only believe that you were planted on Earth to bloom in heaven. Take flight, my boy. Soar. You now have the wings you always wanted. Go to that peaceful valley that we will all one day come to know. I will join you someday. Not today. I still have lots of mommy love to give to Danielle, Michael, Sophia and Arielle.

Until then, your melody will linger in our hearts forever. Momma loves you, little man.”

Victoria Pozner

Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 4:03pm
i can vividly remember names and faces from this tragedy days after i've seen the pix...usually when this happens i forget faces pretty quickly.  

someone at work was defending his right to collect guns.  i just can't...whatever happened to the greater good? 
LovesHim View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote LovesHim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 4:10pm
There is something a little fishy about this whole thing.....
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i can vividly remember names and faces from this tragedy days after i've seen the pix...usually when this happens i forget faces pretty quickly.  

someone at work was defending his right to collect guns.  i just can't...whatever happened to the greater good? 

they don't care about the greater good. it is about themselves. apparently any sort of restrictions on guns is similar to communism.

Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

Would banning certain types of bullets keep everyone happy and make an impact in your opinion?

no. people would still bitch

it may help, but again, there is a larger issue here. why does one feel the need to own an assault rifle? why do you need 5 AR-15s in your home, regardless of where they are stored? saying "this is america, so I can" isn't cutting anymore.

I personally feel that just b/c the constitution has the 2nd Amendment  doesn't mean that you get to have whatever kind of gun you want and have absolute freedom over it. that's not why it was originally put in the constitution and a lot of people using

Saying that our forefathers would want us to protect ourselves is BS...i'm sure the ppl that wrote/signed the constitution would have never imagined the type of weaponry that we have. they had some damn muzzleloaders. not the same thing.

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by LovesHim LovesHim wrote:

Please explain..
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 6:12pm
That eulogy... Cry
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 7:42pm

Me too.  
I feel weird about this entire thing.  Something aint right. I need my aluminum hat.
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 8:04pm
My sister was saying the same thing...
exoticmami06 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote exoticmami06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 9:17pm

i concur

this is tragic, but in my mind, the people of Zion need to keep their third eye open on this one. Emotions hold so much power.

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Please explain..
Indeed.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair