Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Breaking News Shooting At Elementary School

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 146147148149150 164>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

non religion, non-spiritual people are not going to be too happy about him mentioning God so much.
Someone on my FB already said, what does God have to do with this, Obama?

Well, they can suck a toe and keep it moving. Many in that room belong to some religion or another.
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 8:06pm

non religion, non-spiritual people are not going to be too happy about him mentioning God so much.
That fb friend needs to hursh up them keystrokes Derri.

I'm not religious but I would hope most people would understand why God was mentioned, it was a memorial service. Religion/spirituality is usually mentioned at such events to help with coping and gaining understanding of what happened especially with something as heinous as the massacre.

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 8:10pm
just curious, did the Pres. say the murderer's mom's name when he was reading them?
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

That fb friend needs to hursh up them keystrokes Derri.

I'm not religious but I would hope most people would understand why God was mentioned, it was a memorial service. Religion/spirituality is usually mentioned at such events to help with coping and gaining understanding of what happened especially with something as heinous as the massacre.

exactly that's what its all about... how stupid that person was to even say that.. 
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 8:11pm

Given the circumstances...I understand.While I cringe when I hear "god was ready for them to come home or it was gods plan" in cases like these. I also know that in times like this ppl need something to hold on to in the mist of such a horrid event and for them that something is their faith. This would not be the time nor place for any agnostic/atheist to step in for a debate. Instead we all need to focus on the lives that were lost and how we can take strides to make it better. I personally dont believe that god had anything to do with this but I am not going to tell any mourning parent or family that their child or loved one is not in the arms of a god or angels if that will give them any comfort.

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

yes.  i broke down when he read the names...Cry

I did as well.

sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Given the circumstances...I understand.While I cringe when I hear "god was ready for them to come home or it was gods plan" in cases like these. I also know that in times like this ppl need something to hold on to in the mist of such a horrid event and for them that something is their faith. This would not be the time nor place for any agnostic/atheist to step in for a debate. Instead we all need to focus on the lives that were lost and how we can take strides to make it better. I personally dont believe that god had anything to do with this but I am not going to tell any mourning parent or family that their child or loved one is not in the arms of a god or angels if that will give them any comfort.

TRUTH
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

yes.  i broke down when he read the names...Cry

I did as well.

So did i.. those  poor babies.. Cry
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 8:16pm
mhm I agree with all of that. It was in bad taste. 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 8:17pm
Great speech
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 10:59pm
I just rewatched it. I take it back...

Interesting how this is the sandy hook massacre and how there was super storm sandy
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

I just rewatched it. I take it back...

Interesting how this is the sandy hook massacre and how there was super storm sandy

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 146147148149150 164>
  Share Topic