Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Breaking News Shooting At Elementary School

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 119120121122123 163>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 8:16am
I don't mean to be depressing, but I remember my psychology teacher discussing why there have been so many mass killings in the past five years. When people here about a person shooting up a college, many will be sad, but for others, it will break down that taboo of killing a crowd of innocent people. It will open new doors for sick minds when they know someone did the same thing already. My professor has witnessed this in many places he's worked at, and also with suicide cases. The reason I bring this up is because I hope this Adam Lanza guy hasn't opened new doors in attacking our children.
Sponsored Links

Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 8:18am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Police believe Lanza fatally shot his mother in the face

geeeezus!!!!!!!!!!!!
CryCry
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 8:38am
To all the parents & future parents itt, what is the youngest you'll allow ur child to have a cell phone? 

I ask this cuz some parents yesterday didn't know if their kid was at the school, hospital, police station or fire station.   Those countless minutes where you don't know where your baby is will be the longest most agonozing minutes of your life
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 8:39am
Just spoke with my mother and she heard that Adam's mom was only a volunteer at the school, so did she actually work there?
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 8:41am
Tragedy: Jesse Lewis, six, pictured with his father Neil Heslin, was killed in the mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 8:42am
Originally posted by Harmonii Harmonii wrote:

Just spoke with my mother and she heard that Adam's mom was only a volunteer at the school, so did she actually work there?

they said she was a teacher and those kids in the Kindergarten class was her class.. 
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 8:46am
I am enraged. Almost cried about this last night. My hubby and I were talking about moving out of the continent but then heard a similar incident happened in China. Lord.
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 8:47am
My thoughts and prayers, are with the victims' family.  This is another senseless killing of innocent children and adults.  A very tragic event involving children. 

I read most of this thread last night, and I did not comment.  What transpired yesterday in Connecticut, was a very tragic event.  Quite too often threads involving tragic events are derailed.  It shows a total lack of empathy, respect, for victims and their families.   Sure, it is everyone's right to have differing opinions.  This thread was not the place to create havoc.  If anything a new thread should have been made.     

Life is short and is precious. Yesterday I watched President Obama speech sitting in a chair, in my Daughters' Dr. Deb and Donna's hospital room.  One needed a kidney, the other daughter a match unselfishly gave a kidney.  As a parent I eventually faced the what ifs while viewing the tragedy. What if one or both had died during surgery three days ago, or even now while they are recuperating.  As a Parent I am sure that yesterday President Obama was thinking;about the what ifs regarding his Daughters, sorrow for the victims and their family members.  President Obama did not fake a thing, they were real tears. 

bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 8:47am
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

To all the parents & future parents itt, what is the youngest you'll allow ur child to have a cell phone? 

I ask this cuz some parents yesterday didn't know if their kid was at the school, hospital, police station or fire station.   Those countless minutes where you don't know where your baby is will be the longest most agonozing minutes of your life
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 8:50am
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

Originally posted by Harmonii Harmonii wrote:

they said she was a teacher and those kids in the Kindergarten class was her class.. 
I saw in another news report that she was not an employee & the district did not have her listed on their records
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 119120121122123 163>
  Share Topic