I love this show.
I only started watching it on line a few weeks ago and I have watched every episode from Season 1 all the way through the last ep. so far.
I hate this this next season will be the end ... but remember Walt is dying of cancer so...
Anyway, I love all the characters .. and l love Skylar and the son .. especially I love Jessie.
I don't like Walt anymore AT ALL. Whenever the Writers make a character 'non
' you know it's the beginning of the end. Walt has gotten so brutal and aggressive .. I can't wait for him to die of cancer .. like his wife wants.
He has held her HOSTAGE alll this time.
The most favorable outcome I see:
- Walt's cancer comes back with a VENGENCE (that's call karma mothet f****)
- Jessie gets his money and has it washed by the lawyer to pay for his education and have a legal nest egg put aside so that at a laer date he can start his own Computetr Graphics business. His involvement is never known to the DEA or cops. He goes back to school and channels his artistisy skills (remember he loves to draw those super heros!) into a BA in Computer Graphics so he can get a real life, with real friends, a decent job and marries a nice girl and gets away from all that nonsense for good. Yes, then open his own Graphics business with that 'inheritance' money.
- The son never has to find out what a monster Walt has become
- the DEA agent Brother in law never figures it all out (although he is close now!). Because he will flip out which will severely damage his marriage and if/when his co-workers find out that HE TOO was in bed with this drug lord (just like what happened to his boss) he will lose his job and be humiliated to the world etc. He will spiral downhill and end up being a bad drunk. So his brother in law can never figure it all out.
- Skylar ... waits patently for Walt to die .. has a good portion of the money laundered so she can hire someone to run the Car Wash, invest in several other Car Washes and become a millionaire in her own right. She can stay home and raise Holly and eventually meet a decent guy and remarry.
- Walt ... well, he dies a painful death .. the last few weeks of which he is immobile and stuck in the bed .. unable to speak (and mess over anyone). Then he dies.
Of course ... this will not happen.