Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

BRAZILIAN SUPPLIER-- TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eliteone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eliteone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BRAZILIAN SUPPLIER-- TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE?
    Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 9:20am
I'm posting this here because I need all the help I can get. I know I am a "newbie" based on posts, but I've been a member since 2009. I hope someone will offer some insight on the below vendor or recommend some.

Hello everyone, 

I've been a lurker forever and even stepped out of the "weave game" for a couple years.... But I am BACK! After spending most of last year in Africa, mostly Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Nairobi, Kenya, one of the things I have noticed is that these women DO NOT have access to quality hair that we have in the States.

SOOOOO

I'm taking a plunge and spending a substantial amount (my small savings) of money to start a hair company (hair, packaging, marketing, website- the works) in Africa and UAE. I cannot offer these ladies anything but the best and I want to be sure of who I order from. 

I'm really in need of  great Brazilian, Peruvian, Indian, Malaysian, European factories, I need them like yesterday. 

I know you ladies never reveal your sources, but I'm really praying for some help here. I'm disclosing this because I want you to understand I am not coming for your clients. I have more than enough contacts and clients in my own territory.

I am in talks with this supplier, but I can't seem to find any information on him. I want to order 10 kilos to start so I don't want to risk being scammed:

Mr. Cristiano Nemesio (Proprietor)

R. da Consolação, 4668, Cerqueira Cesar - São Paulo - SP - Brazil - 01120-010
    Email :  http://us-mg6.mail.yahoo.com/compose?to=info%40virgemcabelobrazil.comoj.com - info@virgemcabelobrazil.comoj.com
    Website :  http://www.virgemcabelobrazil.comoj.com/ - www.virgemcabelobrazil.comoj.com
    Tell : + 55 11 32 54 88 01
    USA Office
    Mobile : +1 850-778-1861

Please offer what ever information you can.

Thank you
Sponsored Links

Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 9:26am
i check the website out and it just a bunch of indian hair they are selling as brazilian hair....check your pm

Edited by Nadiesca - Feb 06 2014 at 9:29am
billowss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billowss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 12:23am
The supplier contradicts himself in so many ways, I can tell this off the bat - his description for the non-remy hair is "100% Remy hair" & so on and so forth 
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 7:19pm
Virgin Cabelo Ltda (in Brazil) and ALBA DHAKA INDUSTRIES (in Bangladesh) have the same picture to advertise.

See the links

http://www.albadhakaindustries.com/

http://cabeloltda.en.ec21.com/Brazilian_Virgin_Human_Hair--7918030_7918031.html

Brazilian Virgin Human Hair
eliteone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eliteone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 8:28pm
Thank you ladies. I don't know why I hadn't done a image search myself. Moving too fact I guess, I've since found the "right supplier" I've been looking for for awhile. 

Again, much appreciated
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 8:37pm
Troll Prelle please take note on how to create a successful thread. Come to the table with something so the ladies on the board can help you with your findings. Great thread OP!!!
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 9:22am
BRAZILIANS aren't selling their hair enough, if at all, to supply the masses!!!!!! The ONLY thing that Brazil is selling is INDIAN hair that has been imported to Brazil FACT!!! MARKETING is everything! Nice Indian hair pics though!

Edited by marie67 - Feb 09 2014 at 9:23am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style