Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Brazilian Or Malaysian

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
yayothatbaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yayothatbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brazilian Or Malaysian
    Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 6:46pm
I'm 18 New at purchasing virgin hair so I wanted to know which is better and Is okay for me to buy 2 bundles of 16 & 18 inch. Also What are some Reliable websites you order from ? Any Sales or deals ? Help !
Sponsored Links

supremenyc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote supremenyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 10:54pm

It is a tedious task, go through bhm search bar and put in all the hair companies you are considering one at a time, go to youtube reviews be careful of the paid sponsor videos and the videos  where people receive hair for free in turn of promoting there product. I personally have bella dream hair there are many complaints regarding customer service , but i love the hair... i have brazilian natural wave 6 ounces of 20 inch and 22 inches at 6 ounces installed now. I love it tangle free , minimal shedding,  the wave pattern is intact , i used heat (the curling wand several times & flat ironed it 3x's and the hair is still luxorius to maintain the health of the hair -------i use organix shea butter conditioner and garnier fructic shampoo.... its soft, bouncy and the shea butter conditioner gives it a great shine.  I had a problem with the last order of 6 ounces and notified the company and they immediately shipped me a new bundle of 6 ounces 22inch brazilian natural wave overnight. However, the choice is yours, be careful many vendors out there that are not selling quality productes if you do an extensive research on bhm there are some horror stories with some vendors. One person said they ordered from an overseas vendor 3 bundles for 125.00 and got a dirty t-shirt in the box. Another person ordered from and aliexpress vendor and her hair had lice and nits and smelled horrible. # there are a few good vendors on aliexpress that people on BHM this site order from but as I said you have to do extensive research this hair cost alot of money and you want to protect your investment. SO MAKE SURE YOU RESEARCH YOUR VENDOR EXTENSIVELY BEFORE YOU PLACE AN ORDER.

Here are a few for you to check out on bhm and youtube:  MAGIC HAIR COMPANY, SASSY MITCHELL, WAGMANS HAIR, HAIR EXCELLENCE, VALENCIA ROSE, INDIQUE HAIR NYC, BELLA DREAM HAIR, SHELLE'S DOLLHOUSE, MINKTRESSES, JACEBEAUTY,*ALSO GET AN INSTAGRAM ACCT AND DO SEARCHES PUT IN THE SEARCH BAR THE NAME OF THE HAIR COMPANY, MANY REAL PEOPLE POST PICS AND REVIEWS OF THEIR HAIR ON THE HAIR COMPANIES SITE.

*I HOPE THIS HELPSWink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supremenyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 10:59pm
If you are a student or in the military many sites offer discounts. The hair generally ships at 4 oz per bundle so two bundles would be 8 ounces, it really depends on what size head you have... For instance I have a big head lol..lolLOL I need at least 12 ounces and i like my hair full. Many people need at least 3 bundles of hair for a full head, but then again there are hair companies that have full wefted tracks not thin tracks of hair and you have hair left over. It also depends on the length at 16 inches you should receive a full track of hair because the length is not that long. The longer the hair with some companies the thinner the hair on the track and you need another bundle for fullness.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote supremenyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 11:19pm
SmileSmileThumbs Up LAST MINUTE TID BITS JUST POPPED INTO MY MIND:

Seasoned weave wearers are now using a sealant to seal the wefts of track of hair, this is orginally fabric glue but used to seal the wefts to prevent/minimize shedding of the hair. The glue used is FRAY CHECK it comes in a clear small bottle with blue writing that says fray check on the front it can be found in walmart , micheals hobby / craft store and fabric stores. * go to youtube and put in the search bar sealing wefts on hair. There are many videos that show you how to seal the wefts, it is easy as pie.

Next, take care of your hair treasure it like a mother treasures a newborn baby, purchase a WIDE TOOTH COMB and do not use your standard brush with all the hard brittles.... use a wide bristled or toothed brush. Do not over oil the hair, stay away from oil sheen thats played out like the straightening comb back in the day. I use organix penetrating argan oil and only a dime size of it. Once again there are you tube videos that discuss best products to you use on this hair.

Lastly, try to minimize the heat used in the hair, use flexi rods you can find them in hair stores throughout the United States-- i wand curl my hair -- at night I use flexi rods which maintain the curl =they are not hard they are a soft bendable plastic more comfortable then the old school rollers.

Smile Okay, Iam going to sign off now, i hope i helped you some. Stay in touch let me know how your search goes. And what company did you decide to order from. Good luckClap
IishaLbrooks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IishaLbrooks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2013 at 9:21pm
I ordered from aliexpess and i had lice nits in my hair. I was Pissed. I have yet to hear back from the vendor
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2013 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by IishaLbrooks IishaLbrooks wrote:

I ordered from aliexpess and i had lice nits in my hair. I was Pissed. I have yet to hear back from the vendor

who was the vendor?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IishaLbrooks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2013 at 7:44am
Perfect hair company from aliexpress
Spoiled302 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spoiled302 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2013 at 7:54am
Originally posted by IishaLbrooks IishaLbrooks wrote:

Perfect hair company from aliexpress
what did you order??
Dr. Virus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Virus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2013 at 9:10am
Supremenyc, that's great info! Thanks for sharing!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IishaLbrooks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2013 at 10:14am
I ordered a 3piece lot of straight Brazilian hair
http://m.aliexpress.com/item/585562565.html?tracelog=storedetail2mobilesitedetail
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>