Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

brazilian hair at bss?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
darealtipwifey1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darealtipwifey1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: brazilian hair at bss?
    Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 10:28pm
Ok, so I'm on my facebook and I see a local bss in my area calling theirselves selling "unprocessed brazilian hair". I'm looking like, really? What bss sells brazilian like that? Tell me if I'm wrong because I would really like to know if they are now.
Here is a screenshot of it:

Sponsored Links

ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 10:36pm
They found aliexpress
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

They found aliexpress

^truth 
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 10:25pm
There are a lot of bss that are selling "rigid. Brazilian hair" . They found aliexpress like everyone else. I remember when I was in Atlanta and this lady in the bss was trying to sell me some virgin brazilian hair 12 inch was like 160 I knew she lost ha damn mind I told her I'm good take that sh*t to someone who doesn't know anything.
Betty Hill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Betty Hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 8:14pm
The real Brazilian hair ?The Brazil customs is very strict and it's difficult to import the hair.So I don't think it is real Brazilian hair.
lilmamabenz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lilmamabenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 8:38pm
Lies!
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 7:38am
Yup its Ali hair.  My bss is selling it $120.00 a bundle lmao
lilmamabenz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmamabenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 9:06am
I need to check mine and see what they have! I will definitely be taking pics.
darealtipwifey1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darealtipwifey1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 7:03pm
I was thinking about going up there and asked them what aliexpress vendor they used. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
PinkieB010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PinkieB010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 8:21pm
Smh, some BSS stores down here in the Bahamas are tryin' that mess too. IMO, Virgin hair and BSS shouldn't even be sold in the same place. It's a pet peeve of mine.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic