Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Brazilian "Curls Rock" Body Wave Review

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
chi-town_diva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chi-town_diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brazilian "Curls Rock" Body Wave Review
    Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 9:52pm
This is my first time posting a review, so bare with me. After using BSS hair, aliexpress and Roman hair (which was horrible, btw), I decided that I wanted to invest in some great quality hair. I came across a company out of Chicago called "Natural Girl Hair Imports." Its owned by hair stylist Natalie Birdsong, whom some of you may have heard of. I couldn't find any reviews on the hair, but I decided to take a gamble because the pictures from IG and FB looked amazing. The customer service was great and all of my questions were answered. I got 3 bundles 14, 18, and 20 inches. Out of the packaging, I could immediately tell it was great quality. The hair was SUPER soft and the wefts were nice and thick. I'm currently on my 2nd install and I wore the first install for 3 months, so I'm now at 4 months with the hair. I had tons of pictures from my install but ended up getting a new phone and my files couldn't be transferred. The out of the package pictures are from the hair that I had left over from the 1st install and the install pictures are actually from the 2nd install.

Hair out of packaging:

(Wefts)

Hair after being washed:

2nd Install in 4 months (hair was straightened, then curled):

(after curls fell a bit, filter added to show detail)

All in all, I am really happy with this hair and It's holding up great. I did not seal the wefts and I experience very minimal shedding and no tangling. Matrix Biolage shampoo and conditioner were recommended and It made a huge difference in the way the hair acted. I made a big mistake using the same shampoo and conditioner that I do for my natural hair on my extensions. I plan on trying some of the other textures she has in the near future. Natalie didn't install my hair, but If you want more pictures her IG is icartistry. I am in no way affiliated with her or the company, I just wanted to post a review to help those who are in search of quality hair extensions. If you ladies have any questions, feel free to ask. Smile

Edited by chi-town_diva - Oct 14 2013 at 9:55pm
Sponsored Links

ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 10:54pm
Nice hair pics
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 11:13pm
sorry but those pictures are awful............... dont take it personal

it looks like synthetic hair

i hope it works for you

yeeeeech  Confused
Pullmyhair101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pullmyhair101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 11:28pm
@debg could it just be her flash that makes the hair look really high lustered?
chi-town_diva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chi-town_diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 11:34pm
@debg It's the flash. The lighting in my room isn't very good, but its not super shiny or super shiny looking, either. I'll try to take pics in different lighting.. I added a filter on it because I couldn't really see the curls in some of the picture I took and it made it look a dry.

Edited by chi-town_diva - Oct 14 2013 at 11:42pm
Sephoraaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sephoraaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 2:06pm
I'm glad the hair is working for you it. In the first pictures, it looks kinda messy..like it would be prone to tangles, but the washed pics look great.
BlaXiCaN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlaXiCaN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 8:36pm
thanks for sharing!
kaybhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaybhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 1:00am
awesome....Smile
iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 2:07am
Originally posted by Sephoraaa Sephoraaa wrote:

I'm glad the hair is working for you it. In the first pictures, it looks kinda messy..like it would be prone to tangles, but the washed pics look great.

I actually skipped to the pictures and didn't read what you wrote and assumed from all the pictures before the washed pictures, that it was going to be a negative review. But it really looks good! I love the front bang you did. Do u have pics of it straight??
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply