FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Brandy/Kelly Rs Hair Dupe?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Isha1977 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isha1977 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 5:31am
At Cosmogirl, I have the same issue too with work. But, I am thinking you can tie it back and it will look neat and professional but still kinda funky with the ponytail curls. Don't you think one can get away with that at the office?
Sponsored Links

cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by Isha1977 Isha1977 wrote:

At Cosmogirl, I have the same issue too with work. But, I am thinking you can tie it back and it will look neat and professional but still kinda funky with the ponytail curls. Don't you think one can get away with that at the office?

My office is cool, I'm just waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to lazy to get up in the morning & make it my my hair look that hot to stand at the photo processor all day AngryLOLLOL
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by cosmogirl cosmogirl wrote:

Originally posted by msjaim2 msjaim2 wrote:

love the cut & shaping on brandys hair

Can't see me rocking it to the office but if I worked in a creative job or any job that did see me hidden behind a desk for 40hrs a week I would rock it.

I need a job in PRWink
 I work in an office & at a bank a that..Ive been to client meetings with a kinky weave and my own kinky natural hair.... its the whole package that counts... i say go for it.. when i muster up the courage to order this hair from a new vendor, im going for that cut.. seems universally flattering
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 2:43pm

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Allaboutmyhair kinky curly can get you that Kelly style. I just cut mine. Looks fab!!!

I love all you apps so I know you are gonna look fantastic! Come back and share the link if you post pics Smile

I will try and update with a few pics. My curly jungle is only allowed out on the weekends. If I wore it to work all the yt ppl will have their fingers in it. Becky voice....Oh My Gosh!!! How did you get your long hair you had last week to curl like this? Oooohh this is amazing.Confused
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 2:56pm

Allaboutmyhair kinky curly can get you that Kelly style. I just cut mine. Looks fab!!!

I love all you apps so I know you are gonna look fantastic! Come back and share the link if you post pics Smile

I will try and update with a few pics. My curly jungle is only allowed out on the weekends. If I wore it to work all the yt ppl will have their fingers in it. Becky voice....Oh My Gosh!!! How did you get your long hair you had last week to curl like this? Oooohh this is amazing.Confused

Oh I hear you! I will probably wear mine over Christmas or else my azz will get fired for distracting to many girls from work LOLLOLLOL
Isha1977 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isha1977 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 1:59am
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
This hair issue I tell you!!!!
FabLife_88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FabLife_88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 6:40am
I read somewhere that Kelly's hair is actually onyx kinky curly. I'd go with them.
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 6:14pm
[QUOTE=FabLife_88]I read somewhere that Kelly's hair is actually onyx kinky curly. I'd go with them.[/QUOTE

Yes, I have heard this but unfortunately I'm a straight up CV girl.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 6:54pm
A lot of CVs that dupe textures will let you send them a pic of your inspiration. I would just send them these pics and ask them what I would need to order. Cross check and go from there.
nappyface View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nappyface Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

A lot of CVs that dupe textures will let you send them a pic of your inspiration. I would just send them these pics and ask them what I would need to order. Cross check and go from there.

WELL I HOPE YOU PEOPLE ARE HAPPY, I HAVE SENT PICS TO BE DUPLICATED (tosses straight weave, and flounces out).
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic