BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Braids
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Braids 101: For Newbies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 212223

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BahaBraids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BahaBraids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2013 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by sherain90 sherain90 wrote:

I have a question. How do you guys feel about braids in Corporate America? I want to get Senegalese Twists for the fall, but I'm not sure if I should go through with it because I'm currently seeking a job. Should I go through with it or think twice? At this point, getting a weave would only damage my hair more and my natural hair is too kinky to have exposed in the workplace. It's like I'm at a standstill. I have no idea what to do :-(
  A well-kept braided hair style can be extremely appropriate.  If worst comes to worst, you can always wear it up in a bun... wonderfully boring....  I also have extremely kinky hair, and micro-braids and corn rows, judiciously applied, have made life in the working world considerably less stressful.  The only easier to maintain hair IMO is keeping it cut really short.
Sponsored Links

Faye Dixon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faye Dixon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 3:17am
How about braids for your lovely pets??

http://www.careerlinecourses.com/courses/animal-courses - animal courses online
CharlieMarxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CharlieMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 2:42pm
What kind of yarn would you recommend buying for yarn braids? My hair is dark brown to black. And how long do they last I really wanna try it bcuz I love the look.
nicegirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicegirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 2:53am

Hi

I know this is a rather old thread, but yesterday I was reading it, I had also a problem with braiding :) Anyway, I look at those tutorials they had helped me a lot, but i have found some more. It is a page with - different types of braids, and each and every one is explained on how to do it. I am more of the reading type, I can be more focused, it is easier to read one line few times then rewind the video.

So if someone has the same problem about tutorials here is more alternative solution than youtube :)

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 212223
  Share Topic