Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Braidless Sew Ins/Alternative weaving methods

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Misutae86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Misutae86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:32pm
Hi all,

I am somewhat new to the new hair weaving methods. I live in Chicago, IL and there are dozens of places to get sew-ins and all the other extension methods. I have had a sew-in with my hair left out in the top and also crochets which I love.  However I am getting married this year in Jamaica and I am looking for a method that can be put up into a formal style, and that will hold up to the heat and water.  I was looking at the braidless sew-in, and wanted to know if it would damage my hair?  I also wanted to know if it would work on my hair as it is natural? I am looking for something that will be durable with minimal to no damage and will not break the bank. Does anyone have any advice?
Confused
Sponsored Links

whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 9:41pm
If you're looking for something to hold up to heat and water, I don't think this would be the best method for you, unless you got a texture very similar to your own hair pattern or didn't mind using heat on your hair repeatedly, since with these styles the majority of your own hair is out. 
Misutae86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Misutae86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 10:11pm
I do not mind having to put heat to it, my hair texture is pretty soft and manageable when I straighten it, it stays straight unless it it submerged.  My concern with the heat and water are having my hair come down.  My other concerns are not having it take my hair out and that the style is versatile and I can do an updo for the ceremony.  Do you recommend any other methods or do you think this would satisfy my needs?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234