Extensions Plus

Braiding Hair: Help Wanted

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
KeepOnSingin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeepOnSingin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Braiding Hair: Help Wanted
    Posted: Jan 26 2017 at 12:40pm
I want to get box braids installed next week, and I'm having trouble deciding on hair. Last time I had braids I had the X-Pressions hair used and I absolutely loved it because it was soft and light...but of course, there's no store anywhere near me that sells it, so I would have to get it online which isn't always reliable, quick, or as cheap due to high shipping costs. 

My sister, who has her hair in braids all the time with very short rest breaks in between just got hers done with this Sassy hair and she says it's good, and it's half the price of the X-Pressions hair...it's also available at Sally's which is one of two places in town that sells braiding hair meaning I could get it now. 

Which should I go with? My sister has never had the X-Pressions hair, but she has used a lot of different types since she's been wearing box braids forever...I mean years, and she has had an opinion about lots of them.
Sponsored Links

DivaMelody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DivaMelody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2017 at 2:05pm
The synthetic hairs are mostly the same. Xpressikns is just softer and smoother. There are a lot of comparable brands.
CoCoBlackHair View Drop Down
Approved Vendor
Approved Vendor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CoCoBlackHair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2017 at 4:17am
Go to Ig to check more about this pls~
wish that helps~
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic