Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Braider Cuts Child's Style bc Mom Doesn't Pay

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6263646566 70>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 1:08am
Just caught up. Y'all have turned some corners, lol.

Just to clarify an earlier statement, it's the same principle in that in both cases children were punished and humiliated for an adult's error. I don't recall anyone equating weave with food. But BHM sees what it wants to. Ermm

Originally posted by Miss B Miss B wrote:

This kind of reminds me of the school that wouldn't feed the kids cuz their accounts were deficit. Folks raised absolute hell about that. I get that the little girl isn't going hungry (that we know of) but emotionally that is rough to go through. Different issue but same principle.

K carry on.
Sponsored Links

aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 3:51am
If I lived there I wouldn't trust her as a stylist....especially after this. She seems like the type to damage your hair on purpose because it's long, you look better than her, plain jealousy.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 3:54am
lol.....i was thinking if anyone pointed out this thread dedicated to her on this board?   wonder if she is reading any of these comments about her....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 3:56am
Let's just pretend that a patron of the salon was witnessing the situation(the stylist trying to get in contact with the mother about payment and picking up the child)and volunteered to pay. I can still see the stylist cutting the braids off "just because". Some people are just plain evil.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 3:57am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

lol.....i was thinking if anyone pointed out this thread dedicated to her on this board?   wonder if she is reading any of these comments about her....

Girl, she's on every damn forum on the net lol
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 3:57am
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Girl, she's on every damn forum on the net lol

well then I hope she says something here, cause i will call out sick just to stay at home and read the ShockedShockedShockedDeadDeadDeadCryCryCryLOLLOLLOL that will be going back and forth on here...lolCensored<forgot that will be said here also...
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 4:07am
I don't think leaving your child at the salon is weird.
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 7:55am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I don't think leaving your child at the salon is weird.

Yeah my mom did it all the time, she would be up the street & all...
I would feel awkward like if the lady not doing my hair right and there's no one there for me though ): 
But with all the technology and texting I don't think it's weird at all.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 7:56am

different time

different parents

SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 8:21am
I was raised Catholic. Naturally, if I so much as squirmed I thought I was going to hell. I was a kiss ass exceptionally well mannered child.

My mom popping in and out had no reflection on her parenting skills whatsoever.

If anything it was a testament to the time, place, and caliber of people we were surrounded by.

The ladies in the salon had their own kids doing homework in the break room. Those kids interrupted my service at times asking for mommie this, mommie that.

It was a different time, no one was taking tabs lmao
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6263646566 70>
  Share Topic