Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Braider Cuts Childs Style bc Mom Doesnt Pay

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5455565758 63>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 8:49pm
I'm sorry you have to deal with that at work, at all Jones 

I'm surprised and even mad that they are still there. Can't believe the kkk still meet, I mean appalled

Sponsored Links

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 8:50pm
4 star threadClap
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

I think I stopped at page 34...what page should I go to?
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

And there's a reason she didn't just call the police. Maybe her licenses aren't in order or something else rachet to go along with her behavior. Cause she could have been done with this in a few hours flat.

She doesn't need a license to braid hair....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

genuinely good white people.......

I never said all that....LOL

They just excel at customer service while they take ya money.....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Leaving your small child with the hairstylist is some black folks shyt....

Yes. No bullshyt, it is some latchkey kid generation black folks shyt. Truly a generational thing. I was never dropped off for services unattended. That would be frowned upon my my peers and I shudder at the thought of it. I notice that for people of the latchkey kid generation, it i the norm and that is all they know.

Thank you....my mom didn't do the drop off until I was older and its was a rare occasion because we usually were getting serviced together.....one time she did and I talked the lady into bangs.....LOL
Wynter View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Wynter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 9:12pm
Bottom line she is a punk azz cause I'm pretty sure she wouldn't do that to a grown woman. And she must know the mama is a dumb azz punk to know she wouldn't get her azz beat for doing that to her child.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by Wynter Wynter wrote:

Bottom line she is a punk azz cause I'm pretty sure she wouldn't do that to a grown woman. And she must know the mama is a dumb azz punk to know she wouldn't get her azz beat for doing that to her child.

Something tells me she wouldLOL
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

genuinely good white people.......

I never said all that....LOL

They just excel at customer service while they take ya money.....

Lol I said that

I know it sounds like "that one black friend" but it's true, I can name four that I've known over the years but the others, the others?????  I won't bother writing paragraphs on paragraphs 

*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 9:20pm
i say the hairdresser did the right thing. *shrugs both shoulders simultaneously*
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5455565758 63>
  Share Topic