Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Braider Cuts Child's Style bc Mom Doesn't Pay

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4950515253 70>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 6:46pm
TBH... I don't understand the mentality of the mother or stylist...Both lack basic common sense and professionalism.

Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 6:46pm
Niccas hate being addressed for nicca shyt......
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 6:47pm
My mother left me in a salon once, for my 7th birthday i got my first wash n set. My mother told the lady exactly what was to be done to my head, DO NOT CUT ANYTHING my mother went down the street the the bakery to pick up the cakes for my brother and I (6yrs 1 day apart). The lady cut bangs and cut my hair on one side of my head before my mother got back, my mother cursed her out, paid her and i didn't return to a salon for 6yrs.

<-- that kid would not be left in a salon.

Edited by Im_oh_so_hott - Jun 03 2014 at 6:47pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 6:48pm
Black ppl do it and white ppl don't.
Good
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 6:49pm
Alias

Clearly you're still pressed.....its been a week......but cmon lets compare....I never called black folks disgusting trash or said they should be round up and shot......I said we lack professionalism......
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 6:52pm
If me and my stylist are comfortable I have zero problem leaving to do errands.

I don't want to rear my children in the way white ppl do.

My community >>>>

Black folk used to watch out for each other.
Be it your own child or the child from up the street.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 6:52pm
i see what sandra is saying and i agree… 

no we dont care about what white people do but we have to compare and contrast to understand things sometimes 

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 6:52pm
There was a recently released report that said black children fare worse on every metric (ie how many live in poverty, have access to certain things, etc). when compared to children of other races.

Soooooo...sandra's anecdotal observations are borne out by the research in a general sense.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Alias

Clearly you're still pressed.....its been a week......but cmon lets compare....I never called black folks disgusting trash or said they should be round up and shot......I said we lack professionalism......

I think many people agree with your stance Mizzsandra. But I'm pretty sure you're a professional at your job?

Unless you're an exception not the rule
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

TBH... I don't understand the mentality of the mother or stylist...Both lack basic common sense and professionalism.

this

why is this thread still going?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair