Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Braider Cuts Childs Style bc Mom Doesnt Pay

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041 63>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Just bc a parent leaves a child while she gets her hair done foes not make her a bad parent.

Fine if you're just talking about this lady but in general you know your stylist the whole town knows most of them. Picking up groceries or Saturday errands while your child gets braids doesn't make you a bad parent.  

somebody said this? whaaa? moms leave their kids at their trusted hair dresser all the time, go run errands and return to pick them up. 

my male friend does this, my female friends do this. they are all fantastic parents.

dang, its getting to where you wont be able to go take a shat without being called a bad parent

there are well established, reputable, professional children stylists here where i wouldnt have any qualms about leaving campfire at for an hour two to get her hair done while i get other things done

To many kids getting molested for me to be this comfortable with people.....plus she left her there way after the service was completed.....my momma use to leave me with the stylist too but she was and still is my mommas oldest friend.....known her since high school......
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 5:55pm
Not even about caping for the mama.
The stylist is trash all on her own
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 5:59pm
People saying she should have called the cops or sued are pretty much saying she should have created more trouble for the family than simply cutting the braids off, getting it over with, and teaching the mom a lesson. Then say the mom should have the nerve to be mad that her little plot failed. I feel like this, once you're wrong, all rules are out the window. Don't try to play me then tell me I'm wrong or going too far. The woman was perpetrating trying have her child looking like she could afford a style that she really couldn't. It's that simple. It's not like stealing bread and water. That child ain't need them braids. She'll be fine.

And lol @ comparing this to the school administrators throwing children's food away. I'ma need black women to stop equating the right to fake hair with the need for food, shelter, etc. You're not supposed to waste food. Weave...???
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 6:00pm
She knew the mom was not coming to pick up the daughter, why not remove the braids at the shop. Rather than dropping her off then luring her back outside.... what kind of mierda is that ?
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 6:00pm
Dropping the girl off then telling her to come back outside ??!!

For what ? You still ain't got no money.

So if they want to play street justice it can go really really far.
She put that girls face on the Internet for no reason.

So if she can do that I hope she doesn't have children bc things can really get reckless...

Edited by jonesable - Jun 03 2014 at 6:01pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 6:01pm
I don't even care about the type of hair style.
Doesn't matter
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

And lol @ comparing this to the school administrators throwing children's food away. I'ma need black women to stop equating the right to fake hair with the need for food, shelter, etc. You're not supposed to waste food. Weave...???

If that ain't nothing but the truth.

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Just bc a parent leaves a child while she gets her hair done foes not make her a bad parent.

Fine if you're just talking about this lady but in general you know your stylist the whole town knows most of them. Picking up groceries or Saturday errands while your child gets braids doesn't make you a bad parent.  

somebody said this? whaaa? moms leave their kids at their trusted hair dresser all the time, go run errands and return to pick them up. 

my male friend does this, my female friends do this. they are all fantastic parents.

dang, its getting to where you wont be able to go take a shat without being called a bad parent

there are well established, reputable, professional children stylists here where i wouldnt have any qualms about leaving campfire at for an hour two to get her hair done while i get other things done

To many kids getting molested for me to be this comfortable with people.....plus she left her there way after the service was completed.....my momma use to leave me with the stylist too but she was and still is my mommas oldest friend.....known her since high school......

statistics prove that its usually the people we know though.

i dunno, crazy as this world is, we still have to trust somebody

and usually when youre taking your child every week, its over a long period, and you get to know the employees. i wouldnt leave my child on the first visit though

its hard in this world...things that are so mundane, now you have to be second guessing every damn thing
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 6:03pm
We do this? News to me.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 6:03pm
I think everyone agress that the mom ain't sh*t and neither is the stylist...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041 63>
  Share Topic