BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Braider Cuts Child's Style bc Mom Doesn't Pay

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 70>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Wait, so the original address the "mother" gave the stylists was her momma's house and then the child said, "this ain't my house, this is grandma's house, my momma lives down the street".LOL

yes that baby was giving out all the bizness...
Sponsored Links

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Just bc a parent leaves a child while she gets her hair done foes not make her a bad parent.

Fine if you're just talking about this lady but in general you know your stylist the whole town knows most of them. Picking up groceries or Saturday errands while your child gets braids doesn't make you a bad parent.  

somebody said this? whaaa? moms leave their kids at their trusted hair dresser all the time, go run errands and return to pick them up. 

my male friend does this, my female friends do this. they are all fantastic parents.

dang, its getting to where you wont be able to go take a shat without being called a bad parent

there are well established, reputable, professional children stylists here where i wouldnt have any qualms about leaving campfire at for an hour two to get her hair done while i get other things done

Edited by Wildfire - Jun 03 2014 at 5:46pm
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 5:46pm

the mother was giving the stylist the run around

she didn't even care that her daughter probably hadn't eaten in hours

yall keep caping for her
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 5:48pm

lol she wasn't left for a hour or two
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

has the mom posted anything on Instag?

doesn't seem like it...has anyone called yet?  Geek
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 5:48pm
never mind...

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Jun 03 2014 at 5:50pm
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 5:49pm
didnt read thread, so i cant possibly cape. nothing wrong with leaving child in good hands --with food, for a reasonable period, to get their hair done. 

Edited by Wildfire - Jun 03 2014 at 5:50pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Just bc a parent leaves a child while she gets her hair done foes not make her a bad parent.

Fine if you're just talking about this lady but in general you know your stylist the whole town knows most of them. Picking up groceries or Saturday errands while your child gets braids doesn't make you a bad parent.  

somebody said this? whaaa? moms leave their kids at their trusted hair dresser all the time, go run errands and return to pick them up. 

my male friend does this, my female friends do this. they are all fantastic parents.

dang, its getting to where you wont be able to go take a shat without being called a bad parent

there are well established, reputable, professional children stylists here where i wouldnt have any qualms about leaving campfire at for an hour two to get her hair done while i get other things done

To many kids getting molested for me to be this comfortable with people.....plus she left her there way after the service was completed.....my momma use to leave me with the stylist too but she was and still is my mommas oldest friend.....known her since high school......
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 5:55pm
Not even about caping for the mama.
The stylist is trash all on her own
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

didnt read thread, so i cant possibly cape. nothing wrong with leaving child in good hands --with food, for a reasonable period, to get their hair done. 

if only that happened in this situation
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 70>