Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Braider Cuts Childs Style bc Mom Doesnt Pay

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 63>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 7:55am

i don't believe for one second that child was in on this foolishness...

this bish was doing hair/business in an actual salon not in her kitchen so I am assuming she has a license of some sort and I am sure there are rules (this is why the hand/rule books are usually so f*cking long...because silly mofos don't know how to conduct themselves in business settings and their vigilantly style justice is typically all wrong...rolls eyes) around conduct associated with delivery of licensed services up to and including payment.

bish your contract was with the momma.  settle your differences with her.

and as far as I am concerned she pulled a straight up candyman (word to jones)/freddy kreuger/john wayne gacy complete with clown suit move reriding down on that child like that when she knew that baby was home alone.  that ho is not really about that life.  she lucky she didn't get the brakes beat off dat azz...
Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 8:09am
LOL Damn TC.  I got to page 5 or 6 and was just about to say how unprofessional this was when I read your reply.  

Hell yes and she's bragging online like this means something.  Even good paying customers will be turned off by this behavior.  And that sh*t took a few minutes to cut out so what was the little girl doing.  Feeling humiliated, crying, embarrassed as fck etc. because her momma and her hair stylist ignorant as hell.  Poor baby!!!!!
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 8:16am
I'm gonna go back and read the thread, but ... um that's fake hair anyway right ? It looks like braiding hair.
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 8:16am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

i don't believe for one second that child was in on this foolishness...

this bish was doing hair/business in an actual salon not in her kitchen so I am assuming she has a license of some sort and I am sure there are rules (this is why the hand/rule books are usually so f*cking long...because silly mofos don't know how to conduct themselves in business settings and their vigilantly style justice is typically all wrong...rolls eyes) around conduct associated with delivery of licensed services up to and including payment.

bish your contract was with the momma.  settle your differences with her.

and as far as I am concerned she pulled a straight up candyman (word to jones)/freddy kreuger/john wayne gacy complete with clown suit move reriding down on that child like that when she knew that baby was home alone.  that ho is not really about that life.  she lucky she didn't get the brakes beat off dat azz...

Exactly! Who is gonna come BACK outside when they know they're pulling a fast one on somebody?

And that stylist must truly believe that that family is full of upstanding, non-crazy law-abiding citizens because I have seen/heard about people gettin broke down for less. This is the type of thing ratchet cousins live for.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 9:44am
Thats her momma's fault.......and I laughed....and I aint even mad.....now bushes know she aint around.....
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 9:52am
Ok, i've read the thread.

First, let me say that the mama ain't sh*t. The stylist shouldn't have cut the little girls hair, because that can be considered assault of a minor. Personally i wouldn't have returned her kid, i would have called the cops and might have hit her ass with a blow dryer when she finally showed up.

What i really wanna know is how old this little girl is and why she needed extensions ?
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 10:04am
well it's been between five and nine years Momma should know how to braid the child's hair by now or have a cousin, auntie or grandma who does

Likely it's a summer style that neither she nor the mama will gave to worry about for the summer or could be for a wedding

Personally I wouldn't have gone so long and I feel extension braids can damage certain heads of hair so I'm not for them on the very young

*some people have strands of steel, some people just don't that's too much to gamble on a small child 

AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 10:11am
Umm...I hope they all receive some type of help because none of this is okay.
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 11:07am
Damn she aint have to put the lil girl on blast like that

She's foul and the child's mother is too

Po baby...and I know her scalp was hurting like hell after that too
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 11:22am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

her explanation made this all sound even worse.  the little girl was carted all over town then dropped off at home, alone, and then basically kidnapped to have her braids cut all out.  this is not ok. Confused  

Right. She mind as well had let people speculate about what happened because the truth sounds worse than what I pictured originally. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 63>
  Share Topic