Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Braider Cuts Childs Style bc Mom Doesnt Pay
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair
 

Braider Cuts Childs Style bc Mom Doesnt Pay

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 63>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream



Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 12 2008
Location: CrackaIsland
Status: Offline
Points: 403396
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:26am
oh girl was in the front lawn like.   








Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 27 2012
Status: Offline
Points: 76097
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:27am
Suing the mom would be taking food out of her kids' mouths though.
Back to Top
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 10 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 277002
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:28am
Unhappy
Back to Top
NJHairLuv View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 14 2013
Location: Shady Lane
Status: Offline
Points: 43675
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:28am
If the mother has a problem with the child's braid's being removed, she'd better thank the powers that be that she does not live in an eye for an eye country where you can get caned, stoned or have her fingers cut of for stealing in 2014.
Back to Top
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 02 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 97487
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:29am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

the childs mom and dad are terrible for this foolishness.  but the stylist is just as wretched if not more imo.  you basically stalk a child in a feeble attempt to make yourself whole (not) for the debt of the parent.  foh.  theft is wrong.  but you also suck at life miss.



I don't think this is a situation where one is worse than the other. They are all way way way wrong.

That child could be dead in a ditch somewhere or worse sold into sex trafficking all because the parents are negligent.

The stylist...just no. She was wrong too. I get it and I understand hood justice and all that but she was wrong.

I just can't stand people. Grown people acting this way. I just can't.
 
the stylist is probably worse imo because she has to know this childs mom has some screws loose.  if the lil girl was a "part" of this f*ckery then she would have also sent this lady off too...believe that.  the stylist should have dealt with the mom...period.


Oh stylist was dead wrong. Dead wrong. Because she should have never left the shop with the girl. At that point the police should have been called and everything could have been worked out. Even if that meant the child was going with the police to cps. That's the parent's fault.

The stylist, as a parent herself and as a human, should have never crossed the line like that.

I just think...if anyone is more wrong, then it's the person whose number one job should be to protect that little girl. And that's her own parents.
Back to Top
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 08 2006
Location: southside holla
Status: Offline
Points: 241563
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:29am
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

 
oh and i will gladly take my punishment for these 2 not so nice comments...Sleepy


wht's the punishment?lol

(I don't see nothing, btwWink)
 
ion even know but this shyt is rediculous.  lol.
 
let me see a bish casing my block only to see her cutting some braids out of one of these lil girls hair who's mom i know is not so right in the head....yall gone here about me on the news...lol
Back to Top
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 02 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 97487
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:31am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Suing the mom would be taking food out of her kids' mouths though.


A hairstyle is a luxury item she clearly couldn't afford in the first place. She was already taking food out of her kids' mouth.
Back to Top
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 12 2008
Location: CrackaIsland
Status: Offline
Points: 403396
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:34am
Id love to had seen her mama face tho lol the mom let it happen.
Back to Top
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 26 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 14390
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:38am
I don't think I or the majority of the people in this thread would care if it was a grown woman who got her hair done, started playing games, then got dealt with. It's because it was a child brought into an adult conflict. Beyond that, all those braids couldn't have gone in one snip. Why did she stand there and let her cut off her braids? Because she was scared, and just froze? Told to respect her elders no matter what? Man I get nervous when I go for a trim but a SNEAK hair cut??? Nah. I would hate to be in her shoes. That poor girl is all over social media looking like whodunit and for what? Those kids at school are probably going IN.

I have a lot of questions and I do understand the stylist's frustration but she did not need to involve the child in her retribution. Nor did she need to broadcast it. It's messy, unprofessional, and childish. Her hours were already wasted, now she's ruining her business and messing with a child's self-esteem to prove a point. I'm not going to pay someone that's that reckless. And there are PLENTY of people who braid in America, so it's not like people can't go elsewhere.


Edited by Miss B - Jun 03 2014 at 12:44am
Back to Top
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 02 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 97487
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:43am
Originally posted by Miss B Miss B wrote:

I don't think I or the majority of the people in this thread would care if it was a grown woman who got her hair done, started playing games, then got dealt with. It's because it was a child brought into an adult conflict. Beyond that, all those braids couldn't have gone in one snip. Why did she stand there and let her cut off her braids? Because she was scared, and just froze? Told to respect her elders no matter what? Man I get nervous when I go for a trip but a SNEAK hair cut??? Nah. I would hate to be in her shoes. That poor girl is all over social media looking like whodunit and for what? Those kids at school are probably going IN.

I have a lot of questions and I do understand the stylist's frustration but she did not need to involve the child in her retribution. Nor did she need to broadcast it. It's messy, unprofessional, and childish. Her hours were already wasted, now she's ruining her business and messing with a child's self-esteem to prove a point. I'm not going to pay someone that's that reckless. And there are PLENTY of people who braid in America, so it's not like people can't go elsewhere.


The bold is what gets me. This is a child who got in the car with a stranger, told a stranger where her house was, told a stranger which apt was hers, went back out the house with a stranger, and then stood there and let her cut her hair.

This is a child who if she hasn't been abused already will be because her parents clearly don't care about her safety.

I guess I can see your point TC, that's what makes the stylist's actions so horrible. Because she straight took advantage of a child in the worst way possible and it doesn't matter that it wasn't sexual or typical physical abuse. It was still abuse period.
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 63>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down