BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Braider Cuts Child's Style bc Mom Doesn't Pay

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 70>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:19am
@ you guys 
Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:19am
the summons, court fee etc had to happen, Mom worked for that

The baby girl didn't need to pay the penalty
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:22am
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

the childs mom and dad are terrible for this foolishness.  but the stylist is just as wretched if not more imo.  you basically stalk a child in a feeble attempt to make yourself whole (not) for the debt of the parent.  foh.  theft is wrong.  but you also suck at life miss.

I don't think this is a situation where one is worse than the other. They are all way way way wrong.

That child could be dead in a ditch somewhere or worse sold into sex trafficking all because the parents are negligent.

The stylist...just no. She was wrong too. I get it and I understand hood justice and all that but she was wrong.

I just can't stand people. Grown people acting this way. I just can't.

the stylist is probably worse imo because she has to know this childs mom has some screws loose.  if the lil girl was a "part" of this f*ckery then she would have also sent this lady off too...believe that.  the stylist should have dealt with the mom...period.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:23am

oh and i will gladly take my punishment for these 2 not so nice comments...Sleepy

wht's the punishment?lol

(I don't see nothing, btwWink)
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:23am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

not only did Mom leave the baby girl in the salon all day and to be driven around by someone she swindled but she also left other "chillren" alone at home 
.. no dad, no mom, no auntie, no grandmama, no nobody, goodness knows what they ate or drank whole day

The chillrenLOLLOLLOL
The deadbeat parent crisis is America's dirty little secret. Seriously. A lot of people really dont give a dam about the responsibilities of parenthood and their children are subhuman to them. It is nothing new. I have been told by people in their mid 70s and older that things were much much worse as far as child neglect, abuse etc back in their day b/c there were no child labor laws and kids had zero rights (in the same way that women did not have rights in USA until a few decades ago).

Why are soo many people messed up? The generational curse of bad parenting.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:26am
oh girl was in the front lawn like.   

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:27am
Suing the mom would be taking food out of her kids' mouths though.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:28am
Unhappy
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:28am
If the mother has a problem with the child's braid's being removed, she'd better thank the powers that be that she does not live in an eye for an eye country where you can get caned, stoned or have her fingers cut of for stealing in 2014.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:29am

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

the childs mom and dad are terrible for this foolishness.  but the stylist is just as wretched if not more imo.  you basically stalk a child in a feeble attempt to make yourself whole (not) for the debt of the parent.  foh.  theft is wrong.  but you also suck at life miss.

I don't think this is a situation where one is worse than the other. They are all way way way wrong.

That child could be dead in a ditch somewhere or worse sold into sex trafficking all because the parents are negligent.

The stylist...just no. She was wrong too. I get it and I understand hood justice and all that but she was wrong.

I just can't stand people. Grown people acting this way. I just can't.

the stylist is probably worse imo because she has to know this childs mom has some screws loose.  if the lil girl was a "part" of this f*ckery then she would have also sent this lady off too...believe that.  the stylist should have dealt with the mom...period.

Oh stylist was dead wrong. Dead wrong. Because she should have never left the shop with the girl. At that point the police should have been called and everything could have been worked out. Even if that meant the child was going with the police to cps. That's the parent's fault.

The stylist, as a parent herself and as a human, should have never crossed the line like that.

I just think...if anyone is more wrong, then it's the person whose number one job should be to protect that little girl. And that's her own parents.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 70>