BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Braider Cuts Child's Style bc Mom Doesn't Pay

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 70>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:01am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Word.  Why I wonder why she didn't get the money first.  I know i'm Wildfire late (bless her heart) but bear with me here.
LOLLOLLOL
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:03am

the childs mom and dad are terrible for this foolishness.  but the stylist is just as wretched if not more imo.  you basically stalk a child in a feeble attempt to make yourself whole (not) for the debt of the parent.  foh.  theft is wrong.  but you also suck at life miss.

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:08am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

wait so she had dropped the lil girl off and then doubled back to the drop off spot, lured the lil girl outside for the sole purpose of cutting the bottom half of those tight azz braids out?  awful.

the most?
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:08am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

the childs mom and dad are terrible for this foolishness.  but the stylist is just as wretched if not more imo.  you basically stalk a child in a feeble attempt to make yourself whole (not) for the debt of the parent.  foh.  theft is wrong.  but you also suck at life miss.

I don't think this is a situation where one is worse than the other. They are all way way way wrong.

That child could be dead in a ditch somewhere or worse sold into sex trafficking all because the parents are negligent.

The stylist...just no. She was wrong too. I get it and I understand hood justice and all that but she was wrong.

I just can't stand people. Grown people acting this way. I just can't.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:10am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Sounds like the mom was gonna send the dad to cover the cost. He probably said he didnt have it or wasnt going to pay that much and they avoided the situation. Seems as tho they just hope she would just drop the kid off, suck it up and take the L.

The stylist put herself on blast by posying the kids picture. Her message could of been deliver with the same conviction through other means.

where's bunz w/ his men ain't sht post? LOLLOL
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:10am
still, I wouldn't have cut braids off a child

Mom can be filthy dirty but I still wouldn't stoop to that

I'm sorry for the run around but if anyone's face needed to be aired out it was Mom's not the baby.

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:15am
lol more than the most!  1st of all...bish, if $75-$100 the mom said she would drop off to your house later made you stalk a child...you need to reevaluate your whole existence.  2nd of all...take yo billy bad azz (not) to the source of the problem heaux.  you did enough go go gadget interrogations of this little girl so you know where her mom lives...Stern Smile 

oh and i will gladly take my punishment for these 2 not so nice comments...Sleepy
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:16am
Devils advocate:
Let's say that the mother actually did have a flat tire (not mentioning that she kept saying that she was on her way, gave the stylist a fake address to meet up (the grandmother's address) and had left the underage brothers home alone).

I'm sure that the mother prefers that the hair style was removed from her daughter's hair instead of the other 2 options:

*A night in jail, or a summons & court fee, or small claims court
*Getting assaulted.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:17am
not only did Mom leave the baby girl in the salon all day and to be driven around by someone she swindled but she also left other "chillren" alone at home 
.. no dad, no mom, no auntie, no grandmama, no nobody, goodness knows what they ate or drank whole day

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:17am
her explanation made this all sound even worse.  the little girl was carted all over town then dropped off at home, alone, and then basically kidnapped to have her braids cut all out.  this is not ok. Confused  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 70>