BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Braider Cuts Childs Style bc Mom Doesnt Pay

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 63>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 10:01pm
The stylist is dead wrong for doing that to a little kid. How can you look at this kid in the face and do something petty and evil like that? smh

The mom was wrong too but you don't do stuff like this to kids.

Edited by BBpants - Jun 02 2014 at 10:01pm
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

this is why being nice is overrated lol

it seems like it's full of excuses and turning a blind eye

LOL this is generally how i see nice people. i'm just trying to pretend like i'm in real life where i can't say what i'm really thinking in most environments.
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i personally would never do something like this to a child... 
but i can understand her being upset that she spent all them hours on her head then didnt get paid.. 

people deal with issues diff ways and some will really go above and beyond when theyre upset.. fam, child, animal.. doesnt matter to them. 
if she wanted to handle the situation that way... whatevs. it was her wasted time, her business, her 'solution'.  

what i really dont agree with is her taking a picture and posting it online though.. 
the mom would have gotten the message after seeing the kids head.. then theres word of mout.. you didnt need to show the world. it wasnt cute or funny and idk if she was going for kee kees/likes or what but that was extra crazy. 

i do kinda agree with ricky too... maybe she upped the price at the last second or something. 
i cant see the mom getting there then being like "oh damn.. i dont have the money.. can i give it to you next time?" 
but i could hella see an argument about 'nah the price was supposed to be blah blah' then they go back and forth and stylist loses it and starts cutting.. 

Assuming both are "normal" in the head, I couldn't see the stylist "losing it" and start cutting. If you change an agreed upon price afterwards, you should expect some backlash or at the least RESISTANCE. That type of anger could only reasonably come from the mother telling her she couldn't pay for whatever reason. 
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:35pm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:38pm
summary?
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:44pm
She still aint sh*t with her non period ass
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:49pm
Leaving your child with strangers (or in the car or unsupervised or whatever) is child endangerment. Anything could have happened.

And y'all wonder why I say most people should not be parents. Because parents ain't sh*t.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:51pm
Excellent job Ms. StylistClap
Stand your ground.

This scam behavior is rampant in the hair industry and she did not take the scam lying down.

*There is a pattern of people dropping off young kids unattended at hair salons. No disrespect to the people that posted their personal stories, but there should be an adult age 18yrs or older at the salon with a child the whole time with no exceptions.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

summary?

As someone posted, she dropped her off, let her get her hair done. . Played phone tag for hours, then told her if she.could drop her daughter off at home, she wasnt there, just another kid. Lady said shed pay her at the shop, she says coo. Thinks about it. Goes back and asks for the little girl. Texts the mom if you dont stop playing and run me my money im cutting them off. She waited, and cut them.off. she needs money too, wasted her day...
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:52pm
It's messed up the stylist has to get put in the hot seat. This would never have happened if the woman had paid her damn fee like a normal, decent, upstanding person. The stylist was wrong for taking/posting the pic but she was not one bit wrong for cutting the braids off. How trifling do you have to be to let someone work on your child's hair for a whole day and drive her around town knowing you not gon pay? People get other people into shyt with their low down f*ckery. People need to stop wit these excuses. The mom set both of them up, period. The mom's lucky that woman didn't beat her ass.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 63>
  Share Topic