BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Braider Cuts Child's Style bc Mom Doesn't Pay

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 70>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Oh lol.

Tell us you're braid story F8

Any way back when. My mom introducede me to a new braider she meet at church

So I was young and broke and didn't have a choice so I said naively why not? My sibling was like," Did you look at the braider's hair before saying yes?"

Me: No, not really

Sibling: Well hopefully she will be good.

So I walk in and sit down in the braider's house she is with a friend also. Then she starts braiding my hair and then I started to feel the strength of ten men under her heavy handed azz, by doing only one big azz braid. I thought oh maybe she would be lighter on the rest. Nope after hours of owww, and it hurts it hurts. She didn't let up. Her dumb azz friend was in the background screaming acolades. "Yes dang girl these braids bout to be cute!"

By now I have an astronomical headache and was so pissed I had to call my fam.
I went into the bathroom with my eyes filled with tears and frustration on why I sat through that ish and what the hell am I going to do now with these ugly azz bubu braids.
I call my sibling telling her what happened and she was even more furious than I was. She said," man eff that bish, you ain't paying her for those raggedy too tight braids, I'm on my way to get you. And if the bish want to fight we can take her and her friend!"

My heart welled up with pride that somebody had my back.
Braider: Do you like them?
Me: umm Idk I have see something, they are kind of big.

As we spoke my fam pulled up in her driveway.
She called me saying: Umm you're going to have to pay ol' girl. There are at least 20 crips just chilling outside of her house. I think she bangs We are going to have to chuck this up as a loss.

Me: I slowly looked around her house and notice the picture frames filled with people wearing blue bandannas and blue tee/white tee shirts.

And thought to myself,I like my life, yes I look like Celie's step cousin with these braids, but at least I will live. I slowly put my hands in my pocket and gave the crip braider her money.

And skipped my azz out that house so fast and into the car like a coward

Lmao Crip Braider.
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 8:00pm
The mama needs to speak up.
I don't want to think a mother did her daughter like that so I'm waiting on her side and I want her to get back at that Braider.

It's so easy to get ppls information.
She wouldn't have light in her shop over the weekend if I had anything to do with it.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 8:13pm
I'm glad that most of y'all can't fathom a mother doing this kind of thing to their child...that tells me you grew up in relatively normal, loving, stable homes.

I have seen people with my own eyes have their kids lie, steal, and cheat for them or deliberately put their kids in dangerous situations just because they want to get over on somebody. This happens all the time.

Sadly, that child is probably already so hardened to the world that this disappointment will just roll off her back like water on duck feathers. And in a few years she'll probably be on worldstar beating down some other child and we'll be wondering how she got so ratchet. This is how it starts.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 8:17pm
That I agree with.
This is how it starts.

I just think of parents as a child's number one defender so it's hard for me to fathom the mother playing games with her child.

Still the stylist is water trash for hacking that child's head and I can't help but hope she gets it back in return.
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

mother tried it. the kid caught the fade. the mother is somewhere scamming someone on something else right now. adults can get it and kids can get it too. the little girl will be ok. this incident will probably be a life lesson on the difference btwn right and wrong and she'll probably grow up to be an upstanding honest citizen unlike her mother.

Clap

Some of you all really haven't worked with "ain't sh*t" people huh?

My aunt had a shop and every now and then someone would try it. Just bold as ever. Others had sob stories, using their children and health as excuses, just anything to garner some sympathy. And we would have to lock the door and let them know that you can either run me my money or I'm going to run that azz. Your choice. 

Edited by joileprincess - Jun 02 2014 at 8:26pm
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 8:26pm

tons of ain't sh*t parents out there
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

I'm glad that most of y'all can't fathom a mother doing this kind of thing to their child...that tells me you grew up in relatively normal, loving, stable homes.

I have seen people with my own eyes have their kids lie, steal, and cheat for them or deliberately put their kids in dangerous situations just because they want to get over on somebody. This happens all the time.

Sadly, that child is probably already so hardened to the world that this disappointment will just roll off her back like water on duck feathers. And in a few years she'll probably be on worldstar beating down some other child and we'll be wondering how she got so ratchet. This is how it starts.

True. I almost got got at the gas station once. The mother sending her child out there to beg and play homeless. Just shameful. Or at least it should've been. I'm sure she wasn't.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

Most braiders I know collect 1/2 the payment halfway through the style to avoid stuff like this.

1/2 if not all funds up front!

Word.  Why I wonder why she didn't get the money first.  I know i'm Wildfire late (bless her heart) but bear with me here.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

Most braiders I know collect 1/2 the payment halfway through the style to avoid stuff like this.

1/2 if not all funds up front!

Word.  Why I wonder why she didn't get the money first.  I know i'm Wildfire late (bless her heart) but bear with me here.

I've never done such a thing when it comes to hair. Hmm let me leave it alone..............

Edited by f8dagrate - Jun 02 2014 at 8:45pm
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 8:53pm
Yes when ppl don't pay the hairstylist a water bottle is on hand or weave will be cut so i understand no one want to waste time on a scam when they could have be making money.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 70>