Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Braider Cuts Childs Style bc Mom Doesnt Pay

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 63>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 6:28pm
oh lawrd.  it sounds like something really wrong is going on in that household.  geeezus.  that po child...
Sponsored Links

SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 6:31pm
Clearly the mother ain't sh*t

Poor little girl. 

That mother saw that stylist as a come up and an impromptu babysitter?

I really wish we could hear the mothers side of the story.

She's not looking too hot thus far (shout out to my granny)
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 6:37pm
Free hairstyle... plus free babysitting... plus free ride home... trifling MUMMA
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 6:39pm
I deal with cut throat scamming parents daily . I dont' give a dang about the stylist lost or the mother . Little girls that age are already sensitive about hair, especially if they attend a school with all races . I explain to my daughter a million times why her hair can't hang like a white or indian child without chemical damage that will never happen on my watch . I think God and wonder topic is testing me . I plan to return in a week and speak my mind on that stylist and her own hair in the picture . I can't stand to see children hurt by the parents actions . Leaves topic . CryBroken Heart
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 6:40pm
i feel you india...
misslexy22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote misslexy22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 6:41pm
I just dont understand why she would send her child do get her hair done if she was not able to pay the stylist it makes no sense. And I can understand the stylist being upset considering the time she spent doing the girls hair.... But I dont think I would have cut the girls braids even though her momma was so in the wrong for pulling this type of stunt.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 6:42pm
me too

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

i feel you india...
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 6:43pm
Because some mothers ain't sh*t

Originally posted by misslexy22 misslexy22 wrote:

I just dont understand why she would send her child do get her hair done if she was not able to pay the stylist it makes no sense. And I can understand the stylist being upset considering the time she spent doing the girls hair.... But I dont think I would have cut the girls braids even though her momma was so in the wrong for pulling this type of stunt.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

Ive never been to a salon or braider that ask for half up front this is new to me.  

I havent either. Never. I think that people are too confrontational here for that to occur. The price is discussed in very clear terms and agreed upon b4 the hair is even touched.

I read it wrong. Yes, people pay half in advance for hair, nails and a lot of other services and pay the balance at the end. Maybe it is regional.

Ive never seen the negotiated price get upped in a salon at the end of the service.

Am I the only one?  Hmm, this has happened to me a few times.   Most of the time, it could be due to travelling, going to random salons.   But even at a reputable salon in TO, he told me $125 for perm, cut and style. I agreed.  When it came time to pay, he charged me $265, why?  He said he decided to do my hair himself instead of a junior stylist and his services cost more. 

I've never paid half for a service upfront 

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 6:48pm
Smh I ain't leaving my child with no stranger. I am sitting at the salon with my child.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 63>
  Share Topic