BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Braider Cuts Child's Style bc Mom Doesn't Pay

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 70>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 5:01pm
LOL
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 5:01pm
your post along with your avi Samonebest, LOL
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 5:01pm
if she wanted to bring the white man in she could have called the police on the mother for theft of services.  theres probably a list of alternate routes should could have taken that did not involve humiliating a child and plastering her grill on the internet.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

well

yall should call her

this is their nice week LOL

I agree that someone should call and help her realize the error of her ways.  One of you wise ladies might say just the right thing.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 5:03pm
i personally would never do something like this to a child... 
but i can understand her being upset that she spent all them hours on her head then didnt get paid.. 

people deal with issues diff ways and some will really go above and beyond when theyre upset.. fam, child, animal.. doesnt matter to them. 
if she wanted to handle the situation that way... whatevs. it was her wasted time, her business, her 'solution'.  

what i really dont agree with is her taking a picture and posting it online though.. 
the mom would have gotten the message after seeing the kids head.. then theres word of mout.. you didnt need to show the world. it wasnt cute or funny and idk if she was going for kee kees/likes or what but that was extra crazy. 

i do kinda agree with ricky too... maybe she upped the price at the last second or something. 
i cant see the mom getting there then being like "oh damn.. i dont have the money.. can i give it to you next time?" 
but i could hella see an argument about 'nah the price was supposed to be blah blah' then they go back and forth and stylist loses it and starts cutting.. 
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

well

yall should call her

this is their nice week LOL

I agree that someone should call and help her realize the error of her ways.  One of you wise ladies might say just the right thing.
\

LOLCry
LOL
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

if she wanted to bring the white man in she could have called the police on the mother for theft of services.  theres probably a list of alternate routes should could have taken that did not involve humiliating a child and plastering her grill on the internet.
Thank you . tatee that insta really made me angry , but i am in the say something nice challenge . Cry
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 5:05pm
100 for all that work...? or did i misread. 

it doesnt sound right... 

i know hella years ago when i was getting braids people wanted like 200 so id think it would be that much or more these days.. 
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 5:06pm
I honestly don't think this will hurt her business at all. And now her future clients know the deal...and folks love "real" people.

That poor baby though. Traumatized.
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 5:06pm
Ive never been to a salon or braider that ask for half up front this is new to me.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 70>
  Share Topic