Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Braider Cuts Childs Style bc Mom Doesnt Pay

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 63>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:18pm
I would never hurt a child in any form due to a parent . I can only see a few comments from insta in the op .
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

$60 to a $100 on average isn't bad. they stylist did a pretty good job. i requested her on instagram so hopefully she accepts so i can read the comments.

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:19pm
Thank you OMCurlz
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:21pm
I agree that the stylist should have handled it differently

Had I been the stylist, I would have had my words with the mother, refused service from her in the future, cut my losses and revamped the way I charge

But I feel what she did was as equally terrible as what the mother did... I hold the mother more accountable than the stylist. If you're putting your child in the middle of this mess then you have to expect whatever blow-back you might receive. It's totally irresponsible and the stylist was unprofessional
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

This is maddening.  The mother is a crook.  Straight up.  Honestly, this child has probably been hurt psychologically in other ways if this is the kind of mess her mama pulls.  Hopefully it will make her want to be nothing like that.  Something like this would have crushed me as a kid.  But my moms would have never put me in that situation.

I need to know what evil SOB took the pictures.  We don't see the mom.  We don't see the stylist.  We see a CHILD.  All over the internet.  If the mother is smart enough she could have a lawsuit.  I hope they go on Judge Mathis.  

While I do agree that it's stealing, I would never go to a stylist who did something like this.

The stylist took the pics and posted them to her instagram page, which is now private.

I think either the mother was not there to pick the girl up because she wasn't going to pay or the mother was there and allowed the style to be cut. Either way, because the mother was so in the wrong most people would laugh in her face about a lawsuit.

If the stylist had been really smart she would have called the police, filed a report, and took the woman to small claims.
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:28pm
The mother was obviously wrong because she knew she didn't have the funds but one act of kindness could've remedied the situation and may have increased her business.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:30pm

i'm with jonesy on this one.  i'm not paying for beauty/dining in/domestic services up front.  no.

blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

I seen a stylist cut out a weave because the woman did not have the money to pay her. The stylists permed her edges treated her hair and clip the ends and installed the weave. After all that she told the stylist she loved her hair... meanwhile twirling in the mirror.She then told the stylist she would pay her the next time. Mind u it was her first time at the stylist. An argument started. The other hairdresser picked up on the cue... locked the salon door. One end up holding the lady down the other cut out her weave.

Was this Foxy BrownLOL
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

act of kindness?

letting them leave the shop with a free hairstyle?

the mother knew she had no money when she went in

she is a liar and a thief

she deserves no kindness....the braider should have called the police on her

for the child not the mother if it was a adult she should've called the cops not share the incident with the internet.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:37pm
If I were that little girl, I'd probably NEVER get my hair done again. Even if I knew the whole story. That's insane to do to a child. It would've been less terrible if she woildve unbraided the whole thing, but to angrily clip at a child's head, AND take pics? Cray
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 63>
  Share Topic