BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Braider Cuts Child's Style bc Mom Doesn't Pay

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 70>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:50pm
none of her real hair was damaged, or you cant tell in that pic ?
Sponsored Links

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:52pm
I'm hoping the braider wasn't vindictive enough to cut the child's real hair. It doesn't look like she did from the pic.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:54pm
I was in a sex toy shop recently and they told me and my friend that we would have to leave our purses up front.

Excuse me????!!
Of course I left , wrote bad reviews and complained to corporate.
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:57pm
$60 to a $100 on average isn't bad. they stylist did a pretty good job. i requested her on instagram so hopefully she accepts so i can read the comments.
harley_quinn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harley_quinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:59pm
The last stylist I went to charged a $75 deposit that was applied to whatever service you wanted. I honestly seen nothing wrong with it.

As for this stylist, I think she should've took it up with the mom. The mom must be a scary bish to have that lady post pics of her child like that!
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:13pm
This is maddening.  The mother is a crook.  Straight up.  Honestly, this child has probably been hurt psychologically in other ways if this is the kind of mess her mama pulls.  Hopefully it will make her want to be nothing like that.  Something like this would have crushed me as a kid.  But my moms would have never put me in that situation.

I need to know what evil SOB took the pictures.  We don't see the mom.  We don't see the stylist.  We see a CHILD.  All over the internet.  If the mother is smart enough she could have a lawsuit.  I hope they go on Judge Mathis.  

While I do agree that it's stealing, I would never go to a stylist who did something like this.

OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (17) Thanks(17)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:13pm
She's an unprofessional hoodrat. 

Suck it the phuck up. Part of being in business is having LOSSES. All of us have them, truthfully stylists "loss" is wrapped up in their time. I'd love for my losses to just be my 'time'. Sheit she used her "time" to go through cutting the braids out. She didn't even REMOVE them, she butchered them to be vindictive. Her actions overshadow the actions of the person who was trying to rip her off. No professional would do something like that. They understand business and value their reputation as a professional enough to not act an ass over a $100 hair style.

Try having a small business and getting a chargeback for $500.00 for a product the customer received and used. I've lost thousands in chargebacks, refunding bad customers, etc. It's called the cost of doing business. Kitchen stylists don't kno nun bout dat though, obviously. 

All businesses experience losses and horrible customers, but the way you HANDLE the situation is what will determine your longevity. Cutting the hair out of a child's head is a reflection of her mentality and I would never go to a stylist like that. It's not about "she got to eat too", if she wants to keep eating she needs to understand that the way you handle bad customers and learning how to pick your battles is what being in business is about. 

Edited by OhMyCurlz - Jun 02 2014 at 4:15pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:18pm
I would never hurt a child in any form due to a parent . I can only see a few comments from insta in the op .
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

$60 to a $100 on average isn't bad. they stylist did a pretty good job. i requested her on instagram so hopefully she accepts so i can read the comments.

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 4:19pm
Thank you OMCurlz
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style