Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Braider Cuts Childs Style bc Mom Doesnt Pay

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 63>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:02pm
Idc idc cutting the braids out is stupid.
There are more reasonable ways to go about this.

The braider is an idiot
Sponsored Links

SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:02pm
I don't blame the stylist for being engulfed with RAGE. Pure rage. Pure. Rage.

Yet....

I wish she would've taken it out on the mother. Can you imagine how tense and scared that little girl was as this (justifiably so) angry woman hacked away at her head.

I have so many questions...
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:02pm
I seen a stylist cut out a weave because the woman did not have the money to pay her. The stylists permed her edges treated her hair and clip the ends and installed the weave. After all that she told the stylist she loved her hair... meanwhile twirling in the mirror.She then told the stylist she would pay her the next time. Mind u it was her first time at the stylist. An argument started. The other hairdresser picked up on the cue... locked the salon door. One end up holding the lady down the other cut out her weave.
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I think that's tacky and demeaning to require payment before a service is given.
No thank you

You don't pay for the service you don't get it
Smh that's how you avoid things like this
Somethings require upfront pay
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

I seen a stylist cut out a weave because the woman did not have the money to pay her. The stylists permed her edges treated her hair and clip the ends and installed the weave. After all that she told the stylist she loved her hair... meanwhile twirling in the mirror.She then told the stylist she would pay her the next time. Mind u it was her first time at the stylist. An argument started. The other hairdresser picked up on the cue... locked the salon door. One end up holding the lady down the other cut out her weave.

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

Butta it was epic... lets say all who was getting their hair done had their money out and ready to pay. Mind u there s a big sign up in the salon. NO CREDIT ON SERVICES...CASH UPFRONT

Edited by Brjasuga51 - Jun 02 2014 at 3:08pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I think that's tacky and demeaning to require payment before a service is given.
No thank you

You don't pay for the service you don't get it
Smh that's how you avoid things like this
Somethings require upfront pay

What's the confusion.
That's tacky.

When you're out to eat you eat then pay.
At a salon your hair is done then you pay.
At a nail salon you get you're mani then you pay.

When it comes to beauty services and most other services I have never in life heard of upfront payment.

It's disrespectful.

There had to have been another recourse than cutting through her head.
And she on insta like she did something...

Edited by jonesable - Jun 02 2014 at 3:08pm
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

I don't blame the stylist for being engulfed with RAGE. Pure rage. Pure. Rage.

Yet....

I wish she would've taken it out on the mother. Can you imagine how tense and scared that little girl was as this (justifiably so) angry woman hacked away at her head.

I have so many questions...

Yeah this to me was a very violent act...having your hair forcibly cut. It is not something that I would ever think is ok to inflict on a child. Very very traumatizing.

The braider could and should have handled it differently.
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

omfg Shocked

I would've been laughing the whole time
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:07pm
I hope this hairstyle wasn't for her graduation! That poor baby.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 63>
  Share Topic