Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Braider Cuts Childs Style bc Mom Doesnt Pay

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 63>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 2:55pm
\some salons do have signs up that they require payment up front. Especially for those expensive/time consuming weaves.
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 2:55pm
This is all types of smh
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 2:55pm
lmao@ the after picLOL
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 2:56pm
This is stupid.
She is stupid.

And I have that same question Bunz
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 2:56pm
Bunz that was my question too. Because after it was clear mom didn't have the money, did the mom just leave the girl there?

Maybe mom pulled a switch like...I'm running to the atm and then sent someone else to pick the girl up.

Either way the mom is all the way f*cked up for this.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 2:57pm
And if this story is true, that someone is the mother

She should have spoke to the braider beforehand... maybe she would have been nice enough to work something out but having someone put in all that work knowing you don't have the funds to pay them is just wrong

Originally posted by TayTay TayTay wrote:

That is all types of wrong! Now that poor girl's self esteem will suffer because of someone so concerned with money.

But on the other hand, that mom knows damn well she didn't have the money to pay for those, yet she asked that lady to do them anyway. SMH.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 2:57pm
I think that's tacky and demeaning to require payment before a service is given.
No thank you
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

how this person get access to the child after her hair was already done ?

right. i have so many questions...
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

And if this story is true, that someone is the mother

She should have spoke to the braider beforehand... maybe she would have been nice enough to work something out but having someone put in all that work knowing you don't have the funds to pay them is just wrong

Originally posted by TayTay TayTay wrote:

That is all types of wrong! Now that poor girl's self esteem will suffer because of someone so concerned with money.

But on the other hand, that mom knows damn well she didn't have the money to pay for those, yet she asked that lady to do them anyway. SMH.

Yup, maybe the braider would have still done her hair is a simple style.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:02pm
If I'm working with someone new there's no way I would give full payment up front. There's too many ways things can go wrong and then I have no recourse to get my money back.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 63>
  Share Topic