Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Brad has a crush on Lupita: Angelina not havin i
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Brad has a crush on Lupita: Angelina not havin i

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 12:01am
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

oh well that's on him, ol nasty ass

Some of youse gonna pop if you see who she dates...back up its her life. She gonna date who she wants
All these hollywood niccas and bhmers.. married/have children with to white women/mens but we need her to be the poster child for black love--yeah right

honestly i hope she gets with a black guy… but this is true.. and might i add… 
Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 12:12am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I've never dated whitey in my life Confused

Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

no offense or shade at all but arent you a self-admitted swirler?

RIGHT?!?! White people are so f*cking arrogant and entitled

Whenever they see an attractive POC they automatically pair them with someone White as if to say "Oh you're so attractive that you're worthy of being with one of us"... I don't understand how anyone can date these ppl on the regular... i seriously don't

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

They want her to be with every white men on earth. I swear.

yeah it's crazy how people make stuff up and still get thanks.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 12:14am
i think hairdo was talking to f8… 

Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 12:15am
I want her to get with a black man too. If she does, I bet he won't be African American. Yall already said the reason whyUnhappy

I see her with a continental African. She should be with an oil baron or something.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 12:25am
It was bound to happen

Discredit the messenger to discredit the message

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I've never dated whitey in my life Confused

yeah it's crazy how people make stuff up and still get thanks.

Edited by Alias_Avi - Feb 03 2014 at 12:25am
jayjaynonie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote jayjaynonie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 1:09am

And this cycle of visible Blacks not dating each other is exactly why White people think they are the sh*t

They can go anywhere in the world and be treated like special snowflakes
They can go anywhere in the world and expect their image to sell
They can make any person of color famous and 'expect' them to be open to dating Whitey

If I was White, I'd probably think that I was a god... i'd probably be as delusional as that yoga chick

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

i doubt she's checking for black men anyway to be honest

Yep. It's just a mess. It's great that others are appreciate her beauty but...

I agree. Hollywood hates black love....end of story. They don't want blacks to outshine their beauty and truly appreciate them selves. If we all appreciated ourselves, then a euro centric ideology of beauty wouldn't exist. That's why when a black is seen as beautiful or gorgeous, notice how they always pair them with white counterparts. what do you think they're trying to indirectly imply? It's so transparent.

To be quite honest, I'm sick of it all.

1. many whites are delusional and enforcing silly stereotypes and self hate.
2. I'm really really sick of Blacks buying into it. I swear if I hear one more song about a "red bone"   "yellow bone" blah blah and I'm "light skinned" but it's like Why don't you appreciate the beauty of all of your women, lightest to darkest. * we need more men like Malcolm X because I'm worried about the mental state of our men.

3.Blacks need to stop with the coonish behavior and self hate. We're the only ones that are  going to support our image and appreciate it the way it should be appreciated.

Edited by jayjaynonie - Feb 03 2014 at 1:16am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 1:31am
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

oh well that's on him, ol nasty ass

Some of youse gonna pop if you see who she dates...back up its her life. She gonna date who she wants
All these hollywood niccas married to white women but we need her to be the poster child for black love--yeah right

[Neka][AK]guuuuurrrll...[AK/][Neka/]
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 2:00am
Kid Fury's commentary was pretty good.   Octavia's comment was spot on. 

I do find it funny that when these "others" are liking and crushing on Lupita it's assumed it's a fetish only.  It can't possibly be because they like her and/or genuinely like the way she looks.  folks love to say how white men luh black women in response to some bullsh*t a ninja said but when it happens in real life...  folks wasn't serious. 

Yeah...Jared is thirsty but...is she  not worth being thirsted over?  Is she not worth being chased?  I don't see a black man in the vicinity even tryna meet her....even if it's just to be photographed with her cause they tryna get some of that shine.

Edited by newdiva1 - Feb 03 2014 at 2:07am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 2:04am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Kid Fury had amazing commentary about Lupita recently

That's cool. But I'll wait for black celebrities or black billionaire businessmen to openly court her to see if I'm wrong. Sociological commentaries are all good and all but put your money where your mouth is. I hope she finds romance wherever it,s available to her.

word.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 2:28am
I find the whole "White supremacy likes to pick non-African American Blacks as a wedge between African Americans" to be extremely interesting because it's something that I thought of before...

White Americans are more comfortable 'praising' non-African American Blacks and holding them up as an "example" for African Americans as if they've been treating us equally in the first place

However, the other side of the story is that I believe that people genuinely find her attractive and intelligent and an overall impressive human being. But the praising of her is so hypocritical as most of the people heaping these praises onto her really can not stand Black people in general
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
  Share Topic