Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Brad has a crush on Lupita: Angelina not havin i
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Brad has a crush on Lupita: Angelina not havin i

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>

Author
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Up&Out39 Up&Out39 wrote:

Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

Lupita can do way better than Brad Pitt.

First of all telll these folks Brad Pitt aint been hot since circa 1996 so why are they acting like he's some damn heartthrob that somebody would want?? They must have her confused with Azalea Banks because I don't believe her self esteem is low enough to fck with old white men.

Angelina should be seething and jealous, but she has nothing to worry about as far as Lupita. I can see Lupita with a white man but someone who is closer to her age. They keep trying to pair her up with Leonardo Dicaprio, Jared Leto, Michael Fassbender...etc  Every white man she walks past is her new love interest or has a crush on her. 

I want her to really shock folks and get with Richard Sherman. They would be a good couple, both good looking, educated.  I want to see THAT

Is there a petition I can sign to make this happen...frfr
she wont

everything bout her points to a negative

brad has a better chance

I actually agree with this. And frankly, I'm betting that Black male Hollywood is not tripping over itself to get with her. Too much colorism. Hell, look at all the beautiful eligible black actresses that are sitting alone while these dudes run after Latinas and white chicks. I'm sorry to say but it's Anna Wintour that got her on those magazine covers and showcased her beauty, not the black press. She'll end up with a white guy and that's fine with me. Hopefully, he'll be closer to her age. Brad is probably just a mentor at this point.

interesting perspective...reminds me of an article I just read about a woman who said the black community never validated her beauty growing up. It was white people who did. Someone else said the same thing in the Colorism documentary
Sponsored Links

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:14pm
^^^People say that here all the time, and the Coon council swiftly condemns them to death by frowning.

Edited by FarraFace - Feb 02 2014 at 12:17pm
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

a black 30 is like a white 15....Lorde is my point of reference for this
[(35)] gyyyyyyyyaaaaaal [/(35)]

truth  !!!

Edited by nekamarie83 - Feb 02 2014 at 12:16pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:17pm
i doubt she's checking for black men anyway to be honest
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:20pm

First of all telll these folks Brad Pitt aint been hot since circa 1996 so why are they acting like he's some damn heartthrob that somebody would want?? They must have her confused with Azalea Banks because I don't believe her self esteem is low enough to fck with old white men.

Angelina should be seething and jealous, but she has nothing to worry about as far as Lupita. I can see Lupita with a white man but someone who is closer to her age. They keep trying to pair her up with Leonardo Dicaprio, Jared Leto, Michael Fassbender...etc  Every white man she walks past is her new love interest or has a crush on her. 

I want her to really shock folks and get with Richard Sherman. They would be a good couple, both good looking, educated.  I want to see THAT

she wont

brad has a better chance

I actually agree with this. And frankly, I'm betting that Black male Hollywood is not tripping over itself to get with her. Too much colorism. Hell, look at all the beautiful eligible black actresses that are sitting alone while these dudes run after Latinas and white chicks. I'm sorry to say but it's Anna Wintour that got her on those magazine covers and showcased her beauty, not the black press. She'll end up with a white guy and that's fine with me. Hopefully, he'll be closer to her age. Brad is probably just a mentor at this point.

interesting perspective...reminds me of an article I just read about a woman who said the black community never validated her beauty growing up. It was white people who did. Someone else said the same thing in the Colorism documentary

Yup. Had Anna Wintour not propped her up, would you have seen any of the black press, magazines jump on that bandwagon? Not. Where are the black male celebrities praising her? So far, I've only heard from Ochocinco and god knows he's not anyone who needs to be within 2 feet of her. Black men in general are not capable of appreciating her beauty, so I wouldn't expect her to wait indefinitely for some color struck idiot to see her worth. She's got the wind in her sails right now. I hope she makes good use of it, gets the right connections and builds herself a great career.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:20pm

she wont

brad has a better chance

bhm has also said this many a time

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:21pm

i doubt she's checking for black men anyway to be honest

She might not be, but I'm pretty sure they ain't checking for her either (at least, not the ones on her level)
AmyAmyAmy View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmyAmyAmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:21pm

she wont

brad has a better chance

bhm has also said this many a time

A damn shame.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:25pm
White people tell you you're beautiful as a form of charity.
outta here.
cee_jay_77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cee_jay_77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

She knows how she got him so she has reasons to be worried.

This right here! Clap
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>
  Share Topic