Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Brad has a crush on Lupita: Angelina not havin i
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Brad has a crush on Lupita: Angelina not havin i

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Queenbeeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Queenbeeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 3:03am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

RIGHT?!?! White people are so f*cking arrogant and entitled

Whenever they see an attractive POC they automatically pair them with someone White as if to say "Oh you're so attractive that you're worthy of being with one of us"... I don't understand how anyone can date these ppl on the regular... i seriously don't
don't.

Its not just white people doing it. It is black women as well. If you see how people on sites like ONTD react when she stands next to a white man in a picture - christ! They read meaning into every smile, every touch, every look.

Ohhh, he touched her back - he in love with her.
He has taken two pictures with her - they are so hooking up!
He is shaking hands with her - he wants to eff her in front of the paparazzi!

Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 3:05am
Originally posted by Queenbeeach Queenbeeach wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

RIGHT?!?! White people are so f*cking arrogant and entitled

Whenever they see an attractive POC they automatically pair them with someone White as if to say "Oh you're so attractive that you're worthy of being with one of us"... I don't understand how anyone can date these ppl on the regular... i seriously don't
don't.

Its not just white people doing it. It is black women as well. If you see how people on sites like ONTD react when she stands next to a white man in a picture - christ! They read meaning into every smile, every touch, every look.

Ohhh, he touched her back - he in love with her.
He has taken two pictures with her - they are so hooking up!
He is shaking hands with her - he wants to eff her in front of the paparazzi!

or

'I ship them so bad'

the fucck does ship mean?
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 3:05am

eta: Afro 'ship' is fangirl slang for relationship. Meaning you want two characters/people to become romantically involved.

Edited by FarraFace - Feb 02 2014 at 3:07am
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 3:16am
I couldn't see her and Richard Sherman together in any lifetime.
Yall suck at matchmaking.
Sherman is mine.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 3:31am
thanks leo
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 3:47am
Folks making a big deal because she's everything Hollywood and most communities say ain't hot. That a woman with her looks can't snag a hella paid black man let alone a white one.

Yeah I know. We on here think Lupita is gorgeous, classy etc but I'm talmbout what the majority society indicates. IMO.
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 4:07am
Brad is a senior citizen now..Angelina can keep him.. I want her with a black man because something is off-putting about these white mens fascination with her..like she's a spectacle or object of their sick fantasy.  I don't like it.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 4:09am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

I'm sorry but this sounds like MTO/National Enquirer quality journalism- in other words, made up crap.

And Lupita is 31? I thought she was way younger! Flawless woman doesn't look a day over 20!
c'mon now

http://www.bet.com/news/global/2013/09/10/kenyan-actress-lupita-nyong-o-sparks-oscar-buzz/_jcr_content/featuredMedia/newsitemimage.newsimage.dimg/091013-global-kenyan-actress-lupita-nyongo-tiff.jpg

http://www.bet.com/news/fashion-and-beauty/2013/12/23/lupita-nyong-o-chats-about-skincare-hair-and-fashion/_jcr_content/featuredMedia/newsitemimage.newsimage.dimg/122313-fashion-beauty-Lupita-Nyongo.jpg

http://static.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Lupita-Nyongo-on-Jimmy-Kimmel-Live-January-2014-BellaNaija.png

AIN'T NO 'C'MON NOW' HERE!
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 4:50am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

she's just getting caught in the crossfire of the never-ending brad and angie gossip circus...She's a casualty to it all, anything for a buck...but he probably does want her.  She's his type body wise and he's into black women.  He also likes smart women which is why he was bored to death with Jennifer Anniston. 

Correct.

Brad likes Black women and likes challenging women so maybe something is up with her .... but more likely she's just a casualty of the mess going on between him and Angelina. :(

That's all.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 5:06am
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

Brad is a senior citizen now..Angelina can keep him.. I want her with a black man because something is off-putting about these white mens fascination with her..like she's a spectacle or object of their sick fantasy.  I don't like it.

Umm it's not all THAT deep. Geesh.

She's an obviously beautiful and up and coming star .. who is now being seen with the Creme de la Creme of Hollywood royalty which will ultimately lead to WORK and fame for her.

How come when a White up and coming star is aligned with the same kind people ... nobody has a problem with it? How come White women can be sooo desirable to all these famous people .. but when it's Black woman getting the same attention ... it's really just some sick fantasy?

SERIOUSLY? Talk about not giving Black women any credit.

Hey, she's been struggling all these years in the industry and finally it's HER time to shine in the spotlight. She needs to use this to make the right contacts, get invited to the right places, get seen by the right people, so she can have her choice of scripts etc.

That's how it works in Hollyweird. ;(

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style