Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Brad has a crush on Lupita: Angelina not havin i
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
 

Brad has a crush on Lupita: Angelina not havin i

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 12>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 06 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 20283
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 1:01am
Lupita can do way better than Brad Pitt.

First of all telll these folks Brad Pitt aint been hot since circa 1996 so why are they acting like he's some damn heartthrob that somebody would want?? They must have her confused with Azalea Banks because I don't believe her self esteem is low enough to fck with old white men.

Angelina should be seething and jealous, but she has nothing to worry about as far as Lupita. I can see Lupita with a white man but someone who is closer to her age. They keep trying to pair her up with Leonardo Dicaprio, Jared Leto, Michael Fassbender...etc  Every white man she walks past is her new love interest or has a crush on her. 

I want her to really shock folks and get with Richard Sherman. They would be a good couple, both good looking, educated.  I want to see THAT
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Up&Out39 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: May 21 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 5815
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Up&Out39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 1:05am
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

Lupita can do way better than Brad Pitt.

First of all telll these folks Brad Pitt aint been hot since circa 1996 so why are they acting like he's some damn heartthrob that somebody would want?? They must have her confused with Azalea Banks because I don't believe her self esteem is low enough to fck with old white men.

Angelina should be seething and jealous, but she has nothing to worry about as far as Lupita. I can see Lupita with a white man but someone who is closer to her age. They keep trying to pair her up with Leonardo Dicaprio, Jared Leto, Michael Fassbender...etc  Every white man she walks past is her new love interest or has a crush on her. 

I want her to really shock folks and get with Richard Sherman. They would be a good couple, both good looking, educated.  I want to see THAT

Is there a petition I can sign to make this happen...frfr
Back to Top
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Oct 14 2010
Location: New York
Status: Offline
Points: 29412
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 1:13am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

Pitt is always falling for some co-star p*ssy. He better back up from this girl before he destroys her career.


I thought you meant me, for a minute, and I was like "I am?"LOL

Lol no I'm trying to not attract google alerts to what I post on the interwebs
I want to live a stress free life when I transition away from this

Edited by GG - Feb 02 2014 at 1:15am
Back to Top
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 02 2010
Location: Hell
Status: Offline
Points: 231763
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 1:47am
I'm sorry but this sounds like MTO/National Enquirer quality journalism- in other words, made up crap.

And Lupita is 31? I thought she was way younger! Flawless woman doesn't look a day over 20!
Back to Top
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 26 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 198178
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:20am
Well that explains his (horrible on him) new haircut. Wishful thinking.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/12/18/brad-pitt-style_n_4466093.html

He needs to raise up off Lupi and stay on over there with Draculina and all them kids of theirs. 
Back to Top
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 19 2008
Location: South London
Status: Offline
Points: 878855
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:22am
Originally posted by Up&Out39 Up&Out39 wrote:

Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

Lupita can do way better than Brad Pitt.

First of all telll these folks Brad Pitt aint been hot since circa 1996 so why are they acting like he's some damn heartthrob that somebody would want?? They must have her confused with Azalea Banks because I don't believe her self esteem is low enough to fck with old white men.

Angelina should be seething and jealous, but she has nothing to worry about as far as Lupita. I can see Lupita with a white man but someone who is closer to her age. They keep trying to pair her up with Leonardo Dicaprio, Jared Leto, Michael Fassbender...etc  Every white man she walks past is her new love interest or has a crush on her. 

I want her to really shock folks and get with Richard Sherman. They would be a good couple, both good looking, educated.  I want to see THAT


Is there a petition I can sign to make this happen...frfr
she wont

everything bout her points to a negative

brad has a better chance
Back to Top
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 19 2008
Location: South London
Status: Offline
Points: 878855
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:24am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

I'm sorry but this sounds like MTO/National Enquirer quality journalism- in other words, made up crap.

And Lupita is 31? I thought she was way younger! Flawless woman doesn't look a day over 20!
c'mon now

Back to Top
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 27 2012
Status: Offline
Points: 75967
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:25am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Well that explains his (horrible on him) new haircut. Wishful thinking.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/12/18/brad-pitt-style_n_4466093.html

He needs to raise up off Lupi and stay on over there with Draculina and all them kids of theirs. 


Don't do my round like dat! LOL
Back to Top
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 26 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 198178
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:36am
IDK what round means, but hey, Brad loves her, and that's all that really matters. Thumbs Up
Back to Top
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Aug 07 2006
Location: England
Status: Offline
Points: 128495
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:41am
Horrible ageing genes!

Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 12>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down