Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Brad has a crush on Lupita: Angelina not havin i
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Brad has a crush on Lupita: Angelina not havin i

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>

Author
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 11:54pm
Told y'all dem kids aged his ass in dog years!
Sponsored Links

Up&Out39 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Up&Out39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

They want her to be with every white men on earth. I swear.

Right? I mean aren't there other elgible black actors they can "pair" her up with at these award shoes...oh..wait Ouch
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by Up&Out39 Up&Out39 wrote:

Right? I mean aren't there other elgible black actors they can "pair" her up with at these award shoes...oh..wait Ouch

They prolly ain't interested. Lupita ain't white or a bad ass yellabone with good hair.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Obviously trying to turn public against her by turning her into the 'Black homewrecker' ugh

"They build you up just to tear you down"

nobody's gonna believe that foolishness. At least we have pics of her and other male actors. This was pulled straight from someone's ass.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

They prolly ain't interested. Lupita ain't white or a bad ass yellabone with good hair.

This is a joke rightConfused
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 11:59pm

Obviously trying to turn public against her by turning her into the 'Black homewrecker' ugh

hmm never thought of it that way. btw I read some ish about Jared Leto and his inclination towards really rough sex [choking and stuff].  He was looking at her too closely at the Golden Globes
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:00am

Meh I don't mind IRR but it seems like they are up to something.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:01am

girl yes. you know they heathen asses have always been just fascinated and threatened by blackness. 

it was all good when they painted us as sexed up wild women from the darkest of africa. then their men wanted us and we were re-branded as mammies. 

since then, beautiful, confident blackness is a threat. 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:02am
RIGHT?!?! White people are so f*cking arrogant and entitled

Whenever they see an attractive POC they automatically pair them with someone White as if to say "Oh you're so attractive that you're worthy of being with one of us"... I don't understand how anyone can date these ppl on the regular... i seriously don't

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:02am

Guuurl! They don't want to pair her up with any Black men. That wouldn't sell copies of their gossip rag to their main melanin deficient audience.Dead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style