Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Braces

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 11:53pm
Katrenia, your brother looks good from the nose down Tongue

Edited by Alias_Avi - May 16 2014 at 11:54pm
Sponsored Links

Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 1:19am
Thank You.
He's a good man. 
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 8:57am
I had invisalign and i think it actually protected my teeth while performing………………………...
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 9:01am
Katrenia, I'm getting the ceramic ones. my treatment time is supposed to be 2 years. i didn't think i would have to wear it that long. i was hoping 18 months max.  ugh but i notice the older i get the more my teeth are shifting and its starting to annoy me. so I'm just gonna suck it up and do them. ive been putting it off for a few years now

Edited by Princess_S - May 19 2014 at 9:03am
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 9:04am
Katrenia...how close are you and your brother to discuss your love lives? lol...

Im just sayin....my brother tells me about the women he's dating but that's it. I ain't trying to hear about his "limitations" and ish....

LOL

But I think both of your teeth look good. 
beautiful_hair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful_hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 9:23am
My friend said she got hit on the most when she had her braces. Guys were digging her hard. 
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 9:24am
Braces fetish
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful_hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 9:26am
I actually think guys with braces are cuteLOL  I used to date a guy with braces and he was the cutest. throw some dimples on him and it's a wrap.LOL
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 9:26am
that braces fetish is weird. Is it because it makes people look like teenagers?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful_hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 9:36am
Originally posted by JamCaygirl JamCaygirl wrote:

that braces fetish is weird. Is it because it makes people look like teenagers?
It takes a certain kind of man and look to me for them to be attractive on him.  I definitely don't want anyone that looks like a teen, but they give off a different type of sexy to me.  

I don't have a fetish because I'm certainly not checking for them like that but they are cute when I run across guys who do have them.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic