BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BRACES.....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2011 at 10:45pm
You don't have to have any set colors, you change them every time you get them tightened. Green is always the prettiest color imo. Either way, be sure to stay away from yellow lol.
Sponsored Links

honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2011 at 11:09pm
I want to get braces too, but I need a job and insurance first lol. 
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2011 at 3:17am
Originally posted by honeyb87 honeyb87 wrote:

I want to get braces too, but I need a job and insurance first lol. 

it you're over 19 most insurances won't cover braces anyway.  try going to a dental school the cost is about 2/3 less.  i wish i had known that before i had gotten mineLOL
funkydiva2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote funkydiva2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2011 at 10:29am
I'm getting braces in Jan 2012.  I've already setup my Flex spending acct through my job.  But yeah, most insurance comapnies don't cover for adults.  I'm getting the damon braces in clear.  See attached link:

What sold me on trying these is that they don't have the rubber bands like traditional metal braces and that they have quicker results where you don't have to wear them as long.  Also, after clicking on link, if you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you will see a group of people and you can position your mouse over each person to guess if they are wearing braces or not (basically showing you that these braces are more visually appealing than traditional braces)
spiffysabrina View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiffysabrina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2011 at 10:51am
as for invisaline groupon be having 40-65% off specials...
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2011 at 10:57am
I have invisalign and they are fantastic! I had a large central gap that is now non existent. I'm now just doing my refininement trays then I will have my teeth whitened in the new year. Will also get a retainer to wear at night to get the bone in place. 
brittsbee View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brittsbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2011 at 11:08am

Invisalign wasn't an option for me.  I need too much work done.  My teeth weren't jacked but the structure of my mouth was going to cause problems.  I didn't have any room for my wisdom teeth to grow in (teeth were already in that spot), so I had to get 4 teeth pulled in the front.  My orthodontist shifted all of my teeth forward, added some thing to the roof of my mouth, and filed my teeth down.

I have a beautiful smile! If I could get braces again I sure would...I loved them! I had them for about 4.5 years and I contantly had chains and rubberbands.
brittsbee View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brittsbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2011 at 11:12am
If you get braces make sure you wear your retainer!!
Regalness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regalness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2011 at 12:03pm

I am up here kicking myself now.  I am in braces for the 2nd time.  First time was Sept '06 - Oct '10.  I messed around and elected to get the clear ICE brackets and they don't move your teeth as effectively as the traditional metal ones.  So towards the end of my treatment I was switched to the metal ones.  I just a had an overjet and a gap between my two front teeth.  It is all fixed now but I don't think the doc was completely happy with his work so I am in them again ( he said 6months) and we are trying to perfect it. Free of charge.

I am in pain now (particularly when I eat) because he just put a powerchain on yesterday.  I forgot how painful it can be.  I should be good in a couple of days.  I say go for it, and go the traditional route!!! I sure wish I would have done all this earlier.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2011 at 4:47pm
i am six months into my invisalign treatment
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic