It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Nigerian_Fire View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Boyfriend caught on dating site
    Posted: Jun 30 2012 at 8:04pm
Hi,

I was on pof and came across the profile of my friend's boyfriend. They have been together over 2 years and she is completely in love with him. First I thought it was a fake profile but there were so many pictures and the description matched him. Of course I sent my friend the link (I've known her for 16 years). In repsonse she just told me she knew about it and that her BF told me to F off and that his brother uses it.

I just find this SO strange. I mean, I have wondered if his eye would eventually wander as she's kinda let herself go lately, but pof? That's very bold. And I don't believe her excuse.

Was I wrong to send the link, should I have kept it to myself? How do I stop the awkwardness between us now?
Sponsored Links

miamiu1127 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2012 at 9:02pm
You have known her for 16 years, that is a long time. I would let my BF know. I would want someone to tell me.

His brother uses it, are they twins??
Emily Loretta View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2012 at 9:06pm
Leave that situation alone!! She say she knows about it so let it go. Nothing you can do on that front.

Do you feel pissed that he told you to eff off? Do you feel pissed your girl would allow her man to talk to you like that?

If the answer is no to those questions then just back off for a week or so then invite her out to lunch or shopping at the mall.

If the answer to those questions are yes, just talk it over and let her know you were looking out for her and you would hope she would do the same. Have a heart to heart. And let her know that man is not allowed to talk to you like  that. 
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2012 at 9:22pm
No, you wasn't wrong for sending the link. That's what real friends do.

Now she was wrong relaying that message back to you. Even if my boyfriend said something like that I would never tell my friend that. It's like she's saying f u too.

MsJennifer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2012 at 1:52am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Now she was wrong relaying that message back to you. Even if my boyfriend said something like that I would never tell my friend that. It's like she's saying f u too.

This all day!

Plus, if she knew about it then she shouldn't have told her boyfriend what you said. 
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2012 at 5:26am
You werent wrong at all. I would want any of my friends to do it to me too. 16 years? You better clue me in 
313chick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2012 at 8:41am
Originally posted by MsJennifer MsJennifer wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

This all day!

Plus, if she knew about it then she shouldn't have told her boyfriend what you said. 
IA. And I was in your situation before OP but her boyfriend told me to stay out their business directly and a few curse
words were exchanged between us. My friend was taking up for me because my god son was about to be here and she still wanted me to be the godmother. Me and her took a break because I was upset she was letting her baby daddy cheat on her like that and when she finally caught she came back to me crying and I was still there for her because that's what friends are for. Her baby father also apologized smh.
But you did your part already and don't regret that you told her cause just like BB said that's what REAL friends do. But if you need to take a break from her(which I think you do because she's letting her boyfriend disrespect you and I hate when females do that because they have to realize that guys are not going to be there forever but then do so) atleast you know you tried and her stupid self is going to learn to. I can't stand it when a chick have all that evidence her face and not do sh*t like a weak b****

Edited by 313chick - Jul 01 2012 at 8:44am
313chick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2012 at 8:51am
Originally posted by Emily Loretta Emily Loretta wrote:

Leave that situation alone!! She say she knows about it so let it go. Nothing you can do on that front.

Do you feel pissed that he told you to eff off? Do you feel pissed your girl would allow her man to talk to you like that?

If the answer is no to those questions then just back off for a week or so then invite her out to lunch or shopping at the mall.

If the answer to those questions are yes, just talk it over and let her know you were looking out for her and you would hope she would do the same. Have a heart to heart. And let her know that man is not allowed to talk to you like  that. 

she don't have to let her know anything I feel like her friend know better. I think it's best for OP to take a break from this girl and her friend would figure out something is wrong. People need to learn to never put a guy/girl over your friend if youre not married. The girl is accusing her friend for lying if she believes her boyfriend brother did that.
Emily Loretta View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2012 at 12:46pm
@ 313

I think the girl know betters too, but I still say to sit down and tell her that it was wrong. Because if she don't say something now, the friend might let her man do it again and that is unacceptable!

OP: Taking a break from each other is a good idea though
Bankai_master View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2012 at 4:02pm
Mind your business while his "Brother" gets some play.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic