FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Boycott Big Brother Season 15

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

boycott big bang theory ? Geek

No
If yall boycotting CBS as a whole u can go ahead and charge this  to my c00ncredit

CBS know what they were doing. I'm sure other seasons had just as much racially stuff said if not more with the only difference being that their ratings were doing as bad.  I believe each seasons ratings has be doing worse than the season prior and this season was slow out the gate so they used it. Regardless of if its edited out or not those ppl are who they are...If you pay to see the live feeds you will hear some crazy sh1t(only did it once dont judge me and yes it was worth it).

I dont think any of it should be filtered out...... if someone is a racist,bigot,homophobe then let that be known to the audience ...if ur going to bring some unscripted realness to the show and ask the public to participate.

IA with that.  I don't watch Big Brother or even CBS but if folks are racist...let that be known.  Be happy that they are not editing it so it looks like the black folks are the one with the problem.
Sponsored Links

Iowabred&fed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iowabred&fed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Some real winners smh.

'Big Brother' Contestant
Probed By Cops Over
Child PICS Jokes
Exclusive
080713_big_brother_launch
"Big Brother" contestant Spencer Clawson just learned a valuable lesson about child PICS ... don't even joke about that crap ... because cops will go after you.

In case you didn't see the clips from this week -- Clawson grabs the microphone attached to McRae (another houseguest) and while pretending to be McRae, Spencer goes off on this really uncomfortable riff about child PICS, saying, "I like to beat off to child PICS. Did I ever tell y'all about that? I love it. Beating off to child PICS is my favorite thing there is."

You'd think he'd stop there, but no ... he kept going, saying, "I love it when they're around three or four years old. My favorite ones are when you can tell they're in a basement."

And the jokes didn't go unnoticed ... especially by Spencer's hometown police in Arkansas.

Chief AJ Gary from the Conway Police Department in Arkansas tells TMZ, "The Conway Police Department was alerted to comments made.  Due to the nature of the comments, our department moved quickly to look into the matter.  At this time we haven't found that any criminal act was committed."

Good news, but still ... don't make child PICS jokes. They're not even funny.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/07/big-brother-contestant-spencer-cops-child-PICS-joke-police-investigation/#ixzz2bQmXyaQw
Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com

Ugh. *&%^$#@Ein' weirdo. Confused Who says that sh*t??!?
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 4:01am
Hell no.

OP, I disagree. Let America see their ugly behavior. This kind of crap is usually swept under the rug and censored, both in media and in real life.

Let these people see the hideousness of their behavior. Showcase it. Let them see racism isn't a thing of the past. Display what they put people of color through.

If it makes them uncomfortable, congrats! Now they know how people of color feel.
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 4:52am
Sad part is producers knew, they always do interviews, compatibility tests, personality test and so on so I'm interviews sure it came up.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 2:36pm
Aaryn Gries
BLACK GUY COMES FORWARD
I Was Her Valentine, She's Not Racist

Exclusive Details
0904-twitter
Drumroll please ... Aaryn Gries' Valentine this year WAS A BLACK MAN -- so says the black man himself, and he insists it's proof the "Big Brother" villain isn't the disgusting racist she portrayed on TV.

Shawn Onyechi tells TMZ, he knows Gries from college in Texas and they were pretty close before she left for "Big Brother."

They didn't date, but Shawn says they were Valentines this year ... and he knows for a fact she's NOT the racist pig she appeared to be on the reality show.

Shawn even tweeted, "Who thinks Aaryn Gries from big brother is racist? I've heard her comments, but personally I KNOW otherwise."

Quick recap: Aaryn's said a bunch of racist crap on the show, including this reference to a black contestant: "Be careful what you say in the dark, you might not be able to see that bitch."

Aaryn has since been evicted from the "Big Brother" house, and in her defense she said she's not racist ... she's just Texan.

0904-twitter-sub

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2dxEDXcZ3
Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com

Stern Smile
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 2:51pm
Not gonna call him a coon, but I will call him a dumbass.

All white people have that one "token black person" that they refer to every time they say racist ish.

A white person will call you a nicca and turn around and say they have a black neighbor they let borrow some sugar so they can't be racist.

I need him to have several seats!! TBH most of the really bad racist things she said was in regards to Helen.....so where is the token asain? ::waits::
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 2:51pm
Disgusting. Somebody slap the sh*t out of that coon. Pls and thank you.
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 2:53pm
I don't even watch that crap anyways.
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 2:56pm
he's dressed up as in inmate with a white on his arm...aint no saving this one
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 3:54pm
i see the coons cooning
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>