Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Boy Killed After Defending Big Sister From Assault
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Boy Killed After Defending Big Sister From Assault

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 11:08am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Jesus Christ.

This hurt my heart.
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

damn.  please let them find this criminal.

they found him.  he's being "evaluated"
he black or white?

white

RICHMOND, Va. (WTVR) — A teenage male is being medically evaluated as part of a homicide investigation is in its early stages. It’s after an alleged assault on two children that left one dead, in South Richmond, near the 200 block of Brandon Road.

Police have warrants for the suspect’s arrest who is being described as teenage black male.

Race doesn't make a difference when you are a monster.

IA a monster is a monster but race does matter when we all know that if he's white they'll go easy on him in comparison to how they would punish him if he were black.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 4:05am
CryCryCryCry

Martin Cobb, 8, killed in Virginia protecting sister from attack by older teen, police say

The 8-year-old, Martin Cobb, was reportedly hit in the head with a brick during the attack near their home Thursday, neighbors told The Richmond Times Dispatch. Richmond Deputy Commonwealth's Attorney Mary E. Langer said she could not confirm a brick was used but police told her Martin suffered severe head trauma.

A prayer-filled vigil at Abundant Life Church on Richmond's south side saw friends and family of Marty Cobb joined by city officials

< style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: line; border-width: 0px; border-top-left-radius: 0px; border-top-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px; width: 0px; height: 0px;">
VIDEO: Prayer vigil for Martin Cobb, 8
The 12-year-old girl was taken to a hospital, but her injuries were not released by police. "As far as I know, she's doing fine. . She's doing better. She's OK," the siblings' aunt Geraldine Pitchford told the newspaper.

The 16-year-old boy was charged with murder and strangulation, police said in a news release. Authorities said he intimidated and threatened the girl and she initially gave authorities the wrong description of her attacker. Police did not immediately return a telephone message from The Associated Press.

Authorities were not identifying the teen because of his age. The AP also generally does not identify juveniles charged with crimes.

Pitchford described Martin as warm-hearted and friendly and said he was often playing with his sister outside.

"I'm proud of him. I'm proud that he stuck up for his sister. He did what he was taught," she said.

Pastor Dr. Theodore L. Hughey of the Abundant Life church said the boy, also known as "Marty" and "Little Martin," and his sister were inseparable and "always in and out" of the church.

"You saw one. The other was there. They were never apart," Hughey said.

Hundreds of people attended a vigil for Martin on Saturday night.

"He had a heart of a lion," said neighbor Andrew Patillo. "He stood so tall, to be so small."

Before the vigil began, loved ones gathered around a sign in Martin's yard near the church. "Martin: A real hero lived, fought and died here," the sign said.

MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 7:57am
This makes me angry. I'm logging off. 
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 12:47pm
the baby in the cap is so hurt
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 12:51pm
omg Broken HeartCry
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 2:49pm
Cry
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 4:39pm
So sad. In my opinion kids and adults aren't safe nowadays. Kids weren't safe back in the day or now. We live in a sick world you can't trust anyone even the people who look normal. When I was in middle school a an obese white man with no shirt in a mini-van asked me if I wanted a ride home. I hauled ass screaming "STRANGER STRANGER". Another incident when I was little was when I was in 6th grade and a classmate and her brother disappeared that Summer. They found their remains in some field that fall surrounded by dead chickens. I can't recall if they ever found the killer but I think they said dna linked the killer to a cab driver.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic