Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Boy Killed After Defending Big Sister From Assault
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Boy Killed After Defending Big Sister From Assault

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 11:18pm
Cruel and unusual punishment ftw!

Those poor babies...I can't imagine what that family must be going thru right now.

We definitely had a lot more freedom when I was a kid, but I could never imagine letting a child do some of the things we did in this day and age. I don't know if it's just a sicker, sadder world today, or if my mother was just really good at shielding us from stuff like this.

RIP lil protector!
Sponsored Links

Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 11:20pm
Man this hurt me. Poor little boy, brave. R.I.P. I hope tge little girl will heal mentally and physically . Poor baby..

Edited by Lonisha87 - May 02 2014 at 11:22pm
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 11:21pm
R.I.P My little HERO
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 11:25pm
oh my goodness this is so sad, that poor baby and I hope she pulls throughCry....they just need to take all molesters to the shooting range
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 11:27pm
smh.. so unnecessary

some little girls in my area, NYC, were chased by 2 men "suspected" to be rapists. In broad daylight chasing these girls after school in their van. Some strangers on the street helped the girls. They were arrested
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 2:00am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I just read a stat that said children are safer now than in the past.

Yeah, that one had me wondering where/how they got those stats
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 4:41am
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

RICHMOND, Va. (WTVR) — A teenage male is being medically evaluated as part of a homicide investigation is in its early stages. It’s after an alleged assault on two children that left one dead, in South Richmond, near the 200 block of Brandon Road.

Police have warrants for the suspect’s arrest who is being described as teenage black male.

Race doesn't make a difference when you are a monster.

thanx T, i heard that all wrongPinch
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 4:49am
folks keep forgetting its not the same as when we were kids. you cant wonder around  or be down the block anymore and come back safe. its a shame. *sigh* i did not want to come into this thread.Disapprove

rip lil boy tho. im proud of him protecting his sister.ClapSmile not too long ago i was reading a story a grown man. a grown man, didnt even want to stop his friend from hitting his gf. ...but i guess thats differentErmm
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 5:31am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Im still trying to figure out what changed between back in the day and today. Is it technology thats damning us to hayell?

but what's "funny" is that u can track your kids now better than back then.  Kids these days more likely have cellphones or some other device that can be tracked.  What did we have as kids from 60's to the 80'?  U had to be "grown" to have had a pager.  We had nothing really.  kids could go missing with no chance at ever being found back then.  I'm sure there  are cold cases from 20-30 years ago that will never be solved.  It makes me think of The Lovely Bones.  That girl disappeared and there was no trace.

Edited by newdiva1 - May 03 2014 at 5:32am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 5:40am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

sad when kids can't even play outside

I don't understand why people said, "People need to watch their kids". I used to play outside plenty of times without parental supervision the hell.Confused A parent can't trail a 13 y/o, all around.

I don't know f8....back in the day it was different. We strolled off all the time and always came back. These days the demons are different.

This is sad as hell, it is too dang hot to be inside the house at all times. Kids are darned if they do darned if they don't. 

I honestly ignored those comments bc I can't call this as a case of neglect--and it's tantamount to blaming the victim.  I thought it was a small community where kids probably play outside, and you also don't know how far they lived from the train tracks. I mean my parents only let my sisters play in the yard but honestly this man could have attacked anybody anywhere.  I mean kids in NY take public transportation to go to school---should they not?  Those kids probably come into contact with more people than those kids in VA do.

Agreed Epitome.  I see some young kids commuting to school when I leave work in the morning.  I hate that these laws seemed to geared towards protecting the rights of fuccin' criminals and miscreants.  But these same laws don't apply when innocent black folks get caught up but that's another thread. Kinda like how "everyone" was concerned about that inmate who suffered during his execution.  really?  the only person I feel bad for is the family that criminal fucced up and the executioner who had to witness that.  I do not lose humanity over enjoying the pain of muthafuccas who deserve it!  I gain full life and a whole heart piece! 

Sorry to go on a mini tangent but i'm just so sick of evil just winning.  Judges are corrupt, police are corrupt, the system is corrupt.  I'm sometimes think the sh*t is too far gone to ever come back to a semblance of fair.

Edited by newdiva1 - May 03 2014 at 5:41am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>