BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Boy Finds $10,000 in KC Hotel Room

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
P31chick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P31chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 4:16pm
The thing that comes to mind when I hear this is..........If the money was ill gotten then off course the person will not claim it from the authorities, but if they give it to the son and father that person(s) will know who to go after to get their money back.

Someone already said this...that's what I get for being to lazy to read.

Edited by P31chick - May 31 2013 at 4:18pm
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I thought in the other thread yall were like you wouldn't keep large sums of money you found somewhere

talking about someone may come back for it

exactly. that whole thread was in consensus saying he was stupid for taking that money and endangering his family and his wife should leave

I guess since this story doesn't involve being kidnapped, people feel comfortable 

yep. Same thing I said in the Rumbie's thread about folks saying they would keep it in a previous thread(s) LOL. You may make it out of the hotel and someone show up at your parents door the next day with a gun.  I'd be scared and looking over my shoulder for the next 10 years! Thinking somebody was tracking me and waiting on a chance to snap my neck LOL . But I watch too much tvLOL

Edited by PurpleHaze - May 31 2013 at 4:30pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

sh*t gets real nowadays, i'll pass

girl! I know that's right. I'm scared to even see it thereLOL
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 4:45pm
I think CC made a thread about the two guys who foud 10k on the side of the hwy? Would've kept that too. Lol

It really depends on the scenario...Ia that 10k isn't worth your fams life which is why the guy who found it at work was silly. On the side of the road theres no lead for the bad guys...in the hotel room there is so I'd have to think about it. Most likely these were low level criminals without the resources or smarts to do much until the family put themselves on tv.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 4:51pm
I don't know about the side of the road and no leads. The bad guys may have planted a camera out there to record just in case someone steals it; especially in this day of tech. I'd just never feel safe after that for the rest of my life LOL.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 4:52pm
off topic, how silly of me to try a shortcut and post on BHM after only refreshing 7 times instead of the required 10 . Error message each time LOL. 10 refreshes really is necessary!

Edited by PurpleHaze - May 31 2013 at 4:53pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345