Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Box Braids/Poetic Justice Braids on Black Women
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Box Braids/Poetic Justice Braids on Black Women

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MissNatural View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote MissNatural Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Box Braids/Poetic Justice Braids on Black Women
    Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 8:28am
Hey ladies!! Two questions.Smile

Have you seen this photo around the interwebs? And if so, where?
Also, if the photo catches your eye, you want to learn more about the braids, or how to do the style thennnn click to subscribe to my youtube channel! :) I have been a member of the boards since '08 and I've learned sooo much that I'd like to share. I promise not to be like the other crazy youtube children we talk about on the boards......shhhhhLOL.

Also, I'm moving to NYC for uni in a couple of days but I'll also be pursuing modeling on the side. Subscribe for vlogs on my journey of becoming a model in New York City!! :)
This channel isn't just for hair,fashion and makeup... I'm also a tech geek- lovee computers, I'll also be discussing recent events in pop culture, politics... It'll just be fun- promise. Embarrassed 

Sponsored Links

Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 8:32am
Is that you in the picture? If so, I like your earrings.
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 8:37am
I got box braids while in Nigeria. I think they are pretty. I can't keep them for longer than 4 weeks though.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 8:39am
I will subscribe, as I want to know how you wrapped the braids in that pic. Beautiful!
MissNatural View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissNatural Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by Majesty02 Majesty02 wrote:

Is that you in the picture? If so, I like your earrings.
Yepp, it's me. Thanks!
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 6:53pm
Subscribed!! Smile

and those earrings are cool

Edited by BBpants - Aug 07 2013 at 6:53pm
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 6:53pm
you're pretty

i loved the braids when i got them but they were just too heavy for my fine hair :(

good luck

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I got box braids while in Nigeria. I think they are pretty. I can't keep them for longer than 4 weeks though.

So much truth... When it comes to braids I want up until I have them and I love them until Im done braiding my last braid. Every damn time. I love how they look... for that first couple weeks but its hell afterwards. The last time I had braids those things were holding me hostage.Ouch.. cause I didnt feel like taking it down. Cry..... let me find a nice braided lacefront... man i tell ya..... and not the crackhead braid wig with the attached headband either.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 7:15pm
I thought that was a pic of Yaya Da Costa, you are gorgeous!
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 7:43pm
Yeah she does favor yaya...who isss expecting a baby i believe....

In other news Oh my Damn
my braiding days may be over

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic