Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

boudoir Photo shoots

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 6:47am
I like WF's avi too. I'd want to do something like that or my silhouette like what cherry just posted.

eta: My friend did something similar a couple years ago but I completely forgot the day of. I was at her house a couple months ago and said her looking like she was falling in a grass skirt and a loincloth top. Baby no. It wasn't flattering. You saw her back roll. No photo shop or nothing

Edited by Ming - Mar 08 2014 at 6:50am
Sponsored Links

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 8:26am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

Nala does not approve of this picture...

LoL why? The one with the braids was much worse but I decided to keep my mouth shut. I don't see anything wrong with this one.

Yeah the other one was gross too.but this one makes me    feel some type of way because her face. I think they should've put another face on the body. She ain't ugly but if I was her horny boyfriend, this picture would turn me off. I'd be like, "goodnight honey. I'm sorry but I can't give you the d tonight.and don't touch me either."
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 8:48am
^^^^This girl is a foooooooool! LOLLOLLOLLOL
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 10:26am

LoL why? The one with the braids was much worse but I decided to keep my mouth shut. I don't see anything wrong with this one.

Yeah the other one was gross too.but this one makes me    feel some type of way because her face. I think they should've put another face on the body. She ain't ugly but if I was her horny boyfriend, this picture would turn me off. I'd be like, "goodnight honey. I'm sorry but I can't give you the d tonight.and don't touch me either."
I'm sorry I just think she looks very REALISTIC- GOD??? I wonder what most BHM members look like?
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 10:28am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

nsfw-ish

EmbarrassedI love sheer gowns like this..so sexy

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 10:35am

I'm sorry I just think she looks very REALISTIC- GOD??? I wonder what most BHM members look like?

We just had a whole post yo pic thread.....I just think she should have posed differently to like laying back like the other chick did.....this pic make her neck disappear and I woulda went more dramatic with the makeup....more lashes and maybe something to adorn her TWA.....

You in yo feelings over this.....
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 1:31pm
tbh idk what I would do with them....
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 1:49pm

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 1:51pm
Oh bindy.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 1:54pm
Hmmm....I wanna do this.
Let me practice my sexy faces.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair