Extensions Plus

Bored with my natural hair...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
LovilyLocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovilyLocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 11:29am
I think wigs and half wigs that you and braid and twist in nice styles are a good alternative and less of a permanent option to shaving or altering your natural hair at this point.
Sponsored Links

Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 12:33pm
I think they are cute.. a nice change up
I understand what you mean with being bored. I just put on a wig or get a weave for a while.
katakana89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katakana89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 12:48pm
I would not know how to advise you on how to do this style. try youtube or google
it is a cute style but I doubt I would try it, at least with added hair.

Originally posted by shalafbabii shalafbabii wrote:

thanks for the suggestions ladies... I am going to try only 2 half wigs this semester that both resemble my natural hair with big braids underneath. I hate cornrows because I cant get moisture to my hair like I want to. 

I am going to try to get my mom to buy me $50 worth of hair stuff for the semester... I will get a crochet hat (maybe two), a half wig, and some synthetic hair for my buns.

What do you guys think of the braided ponytails? I thought these styles were cute:

any tips on how to recreate these looks?
JazzGill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JazzGill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 12:31pm
To get the style in the middle us clip ins. Shown in a similar fashion below..

Originally posted by shalafbabii shalafbabii wrote:

thanks for the suggestions ladies... I am going to try only 2 half wigs this semester that both resemble my natural hair with big braids underneath. I hate cornrows because I cant get moisture to my hair like I want to. 

I am going to try to get my mom to buy me $50 worth of hair stuff for the semester... I will get a crochet hat (maybe two), a half wig, and some synthetic hair for my buns.

What do you guys think of the braided ponytails? I thought these styles were cute:

any tips on how to recreate these looks?

Edited by JazzGill - Dec 27 2012 at 12:41pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic