Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Booty Play?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 30>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 6:56pm
*giggles*
Sponsored Links

Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 6:57pm
i'm sorry, but as a male (or my male) i don't need you wanting to be penetrated. 
that's not manly. sowwy. 

but for this situation, ewwww. 
i like sucking on fingers, so all i can see is... DeadCry

he's nasty. why didn't he tell her before? i can see him with a couple of dildos hidden in the closet. 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

BM are confined to a smaller box when it comes to their sexuality. There is no gray area its either gay or str8. If a bm hugs his father to long or kisses him on the cheek hes already gay  and just dont know it.

leave yt men alone for all of 2013 and donate your freakiness to these oppressed blk men.  that will be your charity for the next year.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

BM are confined to a smaller box when it comes to their sexuality. There is no gray area its either gay or str8. If a bm hugs his father to long or kisses him on the cheek hes already gay  and just dont know it.

leave yt men alone for all of 2013 and donate your freakiness to these oppressed blk men.  that will be your charity for the next year.

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 7:07pm
Sandra i wasnt implying Jamaican men cant be gay, i was implying that the avg. Jamaican male is generally a self professed homophobe and wishes nothing but death on gays (in therory, however in practice they just grumble under their breath or cross the street) i was shocked.

IA with gkisses and skittles, i dont think they are gay at all, but my Gf dude gets the side eye sometimes still (maybe im not that evolved). Gkisses post with the lace gif has me rethinikng some of these dudes who eat like there is no tomorrow, who literally will be on their knees begging you. again these are Jamaican males (meaning the dudes known for supposedly not eating kitty lolol) I need to call my girl who is much more dominant in bed than I am and ask her bout these subs.

Edited by Diane (35) - Jan 03 2013 at 7:08pm
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 7:11pm
Lawd I just read the 1st page and LOL
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 7:13pm
CC....it gets betterLOL
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Charge it to the game sorry and keep your fingers out of your ass
LOLDead

dank sucked
LOL
teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

im confused.  so, is he positioned behind me with his d on my azz?  and with his finger up his own azz?

thats what I WAS SAYING!!!  Cuz the image in MY MIND was that we were spooning.  when spooning, his arms are wrapped around me.  So the fingers in his own ass was the farthest thing from my mind when I pictured it.  I initially thought about his penisConfused

Lmao I initially thought his peen was in his own behindCryDead

lol

Lmaoooooo
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:54pm
My aunt was reading this book back in 2008 about that area for men and how if women were accepting of it and pleasured their men by playing with or massaging that area, then there would be no gay men or something like that..maybe most men would not be gay. When she was talking about the book I found myself grossed out by what she was saying and she said that is just the problem...when it comes to men and that spot we automatically see it as a negative thing because of the location and what it could mean, yet a lot of women like their anal massaged or played with but it isn't frowned upon as much as it is with men.

The funny thing is she would start talking about the book around men and their reaction to that information was hilarious...like they didn't want to discuss it and she would ask questions about whether they stick their finger in their butts or would let their woman do it LOL These were men in their 50s n 60s because my aunt is around that age.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 30>
  Share Topic