BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Booty Play?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 27>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 4:19pm
Buy him some finger condoms..... he'll be aight..stop being afraid of da butt... if its clean often and properly alls good

Sponsored Links

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 4:22pm
I wouldn't b mad because he's probably a freak in bed! I wouldn't commit to him permanently, but I would enjoy whatever time we had together.
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 4:22pm
so he just stuck his fingers in dry? no lube?

did something seep onto the bed???
freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 4:23pm
Why wouldn't you commit to him permanently, Creole?
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 4:29pm
freedom how you mix up so? MANNNN That post is the one time ive written supm and BHM hassnt eat it.

She bought a monster dildo (in the states) for herself but when she got home and saw it she was like OH HELL NO, i dont know what she was thinking cause its HUMONGOUS and purple. Anyway she gets back to Jamaica and shows the bf and he's lets use it.....on me. Now mind you shes digitally pleasured him before...so shes knows he likes it but she's in shock. They do the do and she insert this Barney Dildo and he''s loving it,[ i swear we get that we understand male gspot, sexuality is a continuum yada yada yada] but the kicker is........she says he threw his legs so far back (think the pic gkisses posted) and was behaving "like a gal"  AND she says she had no problem getting it in (she didnt use any lube) AND old dude didnt even flinch once. We are both convinced that he gets plowed by the real thing on a regular.Dead

Now after MY GF confessed to that story months after it happened, i asked my friend if i could experiment on him with a huge dildo i bout he said yes and he has had it done regularly....he asked me how big it wasShockedShocked and said if i could get a strap-on it would be better.

One dude asked me if i could get my bf to let him umm go down on him as he always wanted to know what umm sucking male genitals was like mind you this is a married man with kids.

I stay buying finger cots im actually obessessedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Ive been asked by four guys to do umm booty play but 2 were friends and  for medical reasons i suspect hemmorrhoids the other two wanted it for pleasure. Im not telling you which ones i obliged.

Edited by Diane (35) - Jan 03 2013 at 4:39pm
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 4:34pm
Because I don't want to lick and play with ass to keep him happy for the rest of my life. I got things to do lol.
freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 4:46pm
Diane...I am sorry I askedDead
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by freedom76 freedom76 wrote:

Diane...I am sorry I askedDead

That's the PG version.Cry
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 4:54pm
lol@dianeLOL

I dont think strapon usage is gay either if they want it done by a female. These guys tend to be submissive. Thats the ultimate form of submitting.  They can still have no sexual attraction to men what so ever. It varies tho. You will also have men who would be willing to do it with  passable TSW and wont see the act as being gay because it is required that she  looks very much female.  Its the desire and attraction to FemDom.

Its pretty complex human sexuality........... not blk and white at all.

Current still wont let me dip a finger into the paint jar...but i havent given up yet

Edited by Gkisses - Jan 03 2013 at 4:54pm
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 4:55pm
So, Diane, did you get the strap on? 
If you did, we'll be friends 5everClap
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon