Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Booty Play?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 27>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

Does this also mean that any man that enjoys getting his salad tossed is gay?

I'm gonna be ignant and say yes.

BHM can judge alllllll they want. Any man who admits to having had his salad tossed will not be getting anywhere near the pootang.
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 2:26pm
i would be suspicious that he didn't mention this in 2 years.  you don't just pop out your azz  with this sort of shyt (no pun intended) outta the blue.  no mam.  what sorts of other things is he keeping under wraps???????????????
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 2:27pm
Dookie stains on your tongue.. *faints*
freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

This is the wrong place to ask that. LOL

I know....see this is how i wanted the thread to go, until those hooligan showed upLOL. And I loved every moment of it.
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 2:28pm

A former friend of mine used to always brag about playing with mens booty holes. She loved it. Some dude damn near kicked her in the face once. Was he wrong? Geek

Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 2:28pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 2:29pm
i don't toss salads.  no no no.  so,  if a nicca is really into that i'm not the chick for him...cause he mos def will come up shawrt.  he would be mad...and it would be on my mind that he was getting that from somewhere else anyway...so no it wouldn't work...
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

question? So they tell women to get to know themselves and find their G spot right. So should we encourage men to explore their body and find their G spot or would that also be considered gay?

he better be satisfied with his "g" spot being located somewhere between his penis and balls otherwise im ghost.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 2:31pm
no for me.

but has anyone asked the next question yet?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 2:31pm
LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 27>
  Share Topic