Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Booty Play?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 27>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BlackstarBlue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BlackstarBlue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:20am
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Originally posted by tasty0619 tasty0619 wrote:

Originally posted by freedom76 freedom76 wrote:

I for one can reach my booty hole by lying on my side. BUT that isn't the pointLOL

LOLLOL

what has this thread turned into?

I am crying with laughter. Ok I actually layed down and ( I DID NOT INSERT MY FINGERS INTO MY ANUS!!!!) reached my buttocks. I still however think its an uncomfortable position if you were rocking back and forth
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackstarBlue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:21am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

ok i just tried it.  while i can reach my azz while laying on my side, i don't think i could comfortably stick a finger up there and pump at the same damn time.  and i have very long fingers...Stern Smile

TC taht is what i'm saying! No way you could keep up the momentum
freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:22am
Originally posted by BlackstarBlue BlackstarBlue wrote:

I am crying with laughter. Ok I actually layed down and ( I DID NOT INSERT MY FINGERS INTO MY ANUS!!!!) reached my buttocks. I still however think its an uncomfortable position if you were rocking back and forth

Woosah....so I "think" the rocking wasn't about him humping her...I think the rocking was his own...ummmm insertion movement.
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:23am

ok i just tried it.  while i can reach my azz while laying on my side, i don't think i could comfortably stick a finger up there and pump at the same damn time.  and i have very long fingers...Stern Smile

LMAO!!!!!!! This thread is delivering.

I think the REAL question that should be asked...is how did he figure out he liked his booty hole pleasured? Did he accidentally put his finger in there? Or was there something more sinister behind it?
freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:26am
BrownQtee, that is the million dollar question.....Maybe another woman introduced him to it?
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:32am

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

I for one can reach my booty hole by lying on my side. BUT that isn't the pointLOL
I THINK WE ALL COULD

except for blackstar.  I'm afraid to ask why now.  2 things come to mind thoConfused
What are the 2 things Bunny?LOL
that she was disabled or obese.  But then she said she had t-rex armsLOL  its all just jokes. IA with blackstar & TC.  It is awkward to do alladat & rock back & forth

Edited by Bunnyahh - Jan 03 2013 at 11:40am
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:33am

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL

I did the same thing while on the phone with her!!!!!!!

WthDead
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BlackstarBlue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:35am

Originally posted by BlackstarBlue BlackstarBlue wrote:

Woosah....so I "think" the rocking wasn't about him humping her...I think the rocking was his own...ummmm insertion movement.

freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:38am
Girlll...I dunno. I am trying here! I am too busy laughing.
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:44am
lol awww poor girl

this is so embarrassing and just a clusterfucc of a situation...i mean they live together, how fuccing awkward...his triflin azz knew he liked that shiit and got her on lock before revealing his freakiness, and now it will be harder to leave cuz they live together lol

but damn....i am in the airport DYING!! 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 27>
  Share Topic