Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Booty Play?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 30>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 9:55am
I'm confused
Sponsored Links

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 9:56am
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

im confused.  so, is he positioned behind me with his d on my azz?  and with his finger up his own azz?

thats what I WAS SAYING!!!  Cuz the image in MY MIND was that we were spooning.  when spooning, his arms are wrapped around me.  So the fingers in his own ass was the farthest thing from my mind when I pictured it.  I initially thought about his penisConfused

Lmao I initially thought his peen was in his own behindCryDead
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 9:56am
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

im confused.  so, is he positioned behind me with his d on my azz?  and with his finger up his own azz?

thats what I WAS SAYING!!!  Cuz the image in MY MIND was that we were spooning.  when spooning, his arms are wrapped around me.  So the fingers in his own ass was the farthest thing from my mind when I pictured it.  I initially thought about his penisConfused

lol
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:00am

yeah, either that or he was rubbing his peen on her trying to get off
freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:03am

Originally posted by freedom76 freedom76 wrote:

awlllll HELL nawllllllllllllllllll

somebody would have to go!!!!!!!  geezus.  was she unaware that he liked fingers up there?????

From the conversation, I am positive this is the first time for her. BUT.....I am pretty sure this isn't the first time he has done it. Who just randomly sticks fingers......???

lawrd.  why would he just spring that on her?  wtf?  how long have they been together?????
A little over two years. They have lived together since July.
freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:07am
This thread is making me laugh so hard...that is what I get for trying to be cryptic...

They are laying in the bed...She is on her side, and he is pressed up against her with his penis to her butt. He is humping on her. They both are naked, and while he is humping on her, he is also fingering his butt with one of his hands. 
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:07am

Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

Break up with him

Asap

How do you even have that conversation? All the ones in my head make me laugh. Do you just say Niqqa, you Gay!!!! And make him pack up all his things?

Yes lol
BlackstarBlue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BlackstarBlue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:08am

Originally posted by BlackstarBlue BlackstarBlue wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

What would you do if you were spooning with your male S/O and he was moving back and forth on you? You realize while he was doing this, he was digitally pleasuring himself.

LOL LOL LOL LOL

Now I know I shouldn't laugh, but if you heard the conversation I was just having, you guys would be on the floor dying laughing. I said  the PC thing about male G spots being there, and it doesn't mean anything...but chick on the phone is not trying to hear that shyt.LOL 
I know what a digit is, so explain what u mean by this b4 I make a comment plz

sticking his finger(s) in his asshole

OMGDeadDead I didn't even understand. I assumed he was stroking himself. Thats weird how would you reach???
the same way u reach when u wipe?

I'm going to assume you take a sh*t lying sideways then
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:09am

A little over two years. They have lived together since July.

no no and no.  that was more than enough time for him to let her know he liked that.  don't be sneaky...

he would have to go...
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:09am

This thread is making me laugh so hard...that is what I get for trying to be cryptic...

They are laying in the bed...She is on her side, and he is pressed up against her with his penis to her butt. He is humping on her. They both are naked, and while he is humping on her, he is also fingering his butt with one of his hands. 
Stern Smile

Dead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures